Question for guys about threesomes?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by nonco55, May 30, 2010.

1. killharvey

killharvey Member

Just wouldn't want to share with another guy.

2. clcguy

clcguy Guest

My wife and I are currently together with another couple.it's the first and only couple, we'll ever see. So we do lots of mfm or fmf, and variations. For me I love giving my wife pleasure, she gets really excited with me and the other husband. I'm certainly not bi but we do double vag in both the wives, and dp.that's alot for the girl to handle so most of the time it's one penis at a time, with the other guy playing with here tits or getting a bj....etc.now fmf, is alot more work for the guy. To keep both girls going. You have to be a guy with good stamina and oral skills for it to work. Andno matter how straight you think your girls are, they will play together. My wife eating out the other girl while I fuck my wife from behind. I or fucking the other girl in the ass while she fisted my wife...crazy stuff happens. But honestly the best sex is one on one with nobody else around. I meet up alone with the other wife, and or my wife goes with the other guy alone. One on one is when youll have the best sex.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I've done the MFM with my wife and found it incredibly hot! She, however, will never allow us to have a FMF. I'd sure like to try it though.

1 person likes this.
  4. StopitJoanJett

StopitJoanJett Members

I'd rather not have a threesome. FMF seems to go homo-erotic which puts me off (I wouldn't mind if it doesn't) and MFM does not look appealing, so I have a rather stingy opinion on that matter.

5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I think both would be hot. mmf, I could make both the others happy. I am orally bi.

As long as the girls were into each other (bi), I would prefer mff. I don’t think I could satisfy two women at once [SIZE=11pt]on my own[/SIZE]. Not that I wouldn’t like to try.

6. mmm47

mmm47 Members

I'm def a HUGE fan of the mmf threesome! I have participated in a few, and love watching two people get it on. Its almost hotter than having sex itself.

7. J0HNNIE

J0HNNIE Members

I would love to have a mmf with my wife. Watching her herring fucked before joining in a filling her up from both ends.

StrongRightHand and Running Man like this.
  8. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...I'm bi so I have no preference...

9. apbreezy15

apbreezy15 member

it depends ive done both types, and like them both for different reasons, a mff is always fun, but with the right people and a hot guy I find mmf really sexy too

10. igobothways

igobothways Members

11. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

Try a fmf with the wife but she was unwilling to do anything sexual with the other woman., and she got jealous when I fucked the other woman. But she loves doing mfm, she loves the fact that she has two guys fucking her at the same time who are totally focus on giving her sexual pleasure. She goes from innocent house wife to bitch in heat.

StrongRightHand and Lovnflman like this.
  12. PeterF

PeterF Members

I would consider both scenarios if i was a single guy.
    I can not thing my wifes being fucked by anyother man or women.

13. gpc2012

gpc2012 Members

I'm the lucky one I've been in both. The first was me two girls, my live in and her introverted little sister. my GF was a very adventurist type of woman and they had years before experimented with each other. So one evening we had a few drinks my GF got frisky with her sister who immediately got shy and embarrassed. GF continued and insisted that I knew all about their playtimes all those years ago. I to make it easier got very naked and things progressed. Little sister was a bit inhibited but as the night went on got more and more at ease and playful. We I think did every possible combination we could that night and for the rest of he time she was there. Many years later and as my first wife was destroying our marriage I helped our teenaged (19) male babysitter hook up with a friend of mine from work that was well she just plain old loved to go for it with any and all. This ended up being the three of us even though we didn't plan on it going that way. Was also the first and only time a male did me and I him. Not something I'd go looking for but was OK at the time. strangest thing is that I really kinda liked the taste and texture of it all.

14. Konvikt

Konvikt Members

I've done MFM and FMF, I can honestly say that I enjoyed MFM with a good buddy over FMF anytime. Having two girls is just overrated, too much work and effort to put into pleasing them, only time I could really relax was when I was laying on my back with one riding me, even then I had a clit to lick/play with. MFM was like conquering a girl and completely submitting her to our will and she loved every second of it. It was awesome.

StrongRightHand and watchedwife like this.
  15. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I've been in one threesome (MFM). The three of us got together regularly and the other guy and I took turns fucking my wife (who loved the attention.) Neither of us guys are bi, but the occasional, unintentional contact was no big deal. I've never tried to arrange an FMF threesome because I get too much satisfaction watching a close friend spend the evening fucking my wife. BTW, he was a close friend to my wife as well (prior to them starting to fuck), not just a close friend of mine.

The only way I think I would ever want to try an FMF threesome would be if two women who were really into me proposed it and did most of the work while I just enjoyed the ride. Selfish, I know, but I've just never been up to sexually satisfying two women (either at the same time or one immediately after the other.) Even back in my youth, I never had that kind of stamina!

StrongRightHand and watchedwife like this.
  16. crossroadsblue

crossroadsblue Members

Based on past experience I'd definitely go with mmf. The ffm threesome was not the holy grail of sex I thought it would be.

17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Done both and both were great . Mfm would be my first choice as 2 guys can keep one woman excited all night if done right . Fmf almost killed me but if I have to choose a way to die that would be my first choice .
    I wouldn't turn down either option though .

18. Soldier380

Soldier380 Members

I rather mmf. I only have one dick so I can only have sex with one of them at a time but a girl has multiple holes to enter.

19. Soldier380

Soldier380 Members

If I do a fmf I'd rather be having them peg me then me try to do it with both of them

20. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

Woman I would have to have sex with her but we both would pleasure her