Question For Everyone

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Flo335, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Flo335

Flo335 Members

What does "hand me down" mean or refer to in a sexual way? I looked it up on google but i would like some more opinions that people may have, thanks

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

It could mean a number of different things. What was the context in which you heard it used?

3. Flo335

Flo335 Members

In the context that a woman tells another woman "are you going to give me another hand me down " or somewhat similar but definitely with a sexual connotation

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Passing around a sexual partner.. did you have one of her boyfriends before, and now again?

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've never heard this term before (unless you're talking about inheriting your older sister's clothes or something) but it seems to be similar to "sloppy seconds."

Anyway, now that I've come across the term hand me down, it, much like sloppy seconds, makes me cringe.

1 person likes this.
  7. It doesn't mean anything in a sexual way. People make shit up, it's complete batshit, never meant anything and never will.

2 people like this.
  8. Scratched

Scratched Members

It's just someone's ex (or their friend) who is being a smart ass...really means nothing to those who do their own thing in life.

To a woman who does things to appease her "friends", it could mean leave him alone or we'll look down on you. Men don't generally do this, we tend to let the man make his own decision.

It's none of our business whose company he enjoys. But I suppose in certain social circles there may be exceptions to this general rule.

9. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

https://youtu.be/y3O2GEPA1CY

1 person likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

To me it's like when I move out of home and the folks didn't want me to buy all new things to save money so they gave us their old things and we furnished the place from family things that were handed to us.