question for didge

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by babovic_sonja, May 22, 2004.

1. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

Hey didge, I just remembered what you said about acidic and alkalising foods... I now have a vague idea about what foods belong to which group...

However, there's one thing that kind of confuses me... I remember you said that lemon was alkalising... maybe I misread it or something? I just don't get how it can be alkalising, I mean, it's citric acid... *shrugs*

Anyway, I hope it is alkalising, because I use massive amounts of it in my salads... hehehehehe

2. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

Now I understand... it's always been a bit baffling to me how citric acid can turn into something alkaline. Can't wait to impress my Chemistry teacher with my newly-gained knowledge, lol ;-) j/k

I am going to start hanging out at Astro's forum, I didn't know it was in full working condition yet :D

3. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

I bet on six posts! ;-)

Lol, I sent you an email asking for the URL of your forums, since I'm all free now and I can post. ;-)

*grabs some balloons* heeeyyyy, can we have a cake too? :D