Question for all Bi guys.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Just for fun, Apr 16, 2020.

1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

The health-safety concern sort of makes sense to me. There's nothing fundamentally more dangerous about a guy sleeping with a guy on the side than sleeping with a lady on the side. But I admit statistically there's more STDs going around male only activity. Still, safe sex is the concern of everyone who has sex. If you're careless you're careless.
    I can kind of see the point of a heterosexal woman feeling threatened by a man's bisexuality, as you have concisely put it. But if it's a bisexual woman who feels this way, why should the bisexual man not feel this way about her? Does that eliminate other bisexual women too for bisexual women? And why should monosexuals then have to tolerate a bisexual woman? Total hypocrisy here.

2. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I really enjoy both. Yes I think it would make a difference, at least for me. I like the ownership feeling of pleasing.

dd788snipe and thepapasmurph like this.
  3. Curiousjohnman

Curiousjohnman Members

I enjoy both. However, the satisfaction of feeling that hot load shoot inside your mouth can’t be beat.

DaveTheBiGuy and Tjr2018 like this.
  4. JeffT

JeffT Members

Love 'em both equally.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

The gayer the better. I used to like pussy but no interest in it any more. Thankfully my wife needs her massager to come and cock in her pussy does nothing for her, only in the ass. I no longer touch, eat, or fuck her pussy. She loves how gay I have become and loves how hard my cock is in her ass as I am fantasizing about a man.

6. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Great question for me I didn’t realize I was into guys until my late 30s now just turned 50. I’ve had a side guy I’ve messed around with for the last few years, and have really came a long ways in excepting my sexuality. With that said I think I would much rather suck a cock to completion then eat pussy but I would rather fuck a pussy over fucking a guys ass.. I just recently started swallowing my guys load and now seem to crave it. I do opened Pandora’s box and can’t get dick outta my head..

Pobept73, DaveTheBiGuy and Paulievcvc like this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I began a open marriage before I turn bi........Watching my wife one night with her lover ended up in be sucking his cock when my wife asked me to join them! I thought I was going to take turns in fucking my wife but I ended up sucking my first cock! I didn't know the first thing in sucking a guys cock until that night! ...........the rest is history....

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Thanks for the "likes" every one!

9. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

As a bisexual married guy, I can say I love eating my wife's (hairy) pussy, as well as her ass... And all the kinky sex that usually follows, as neither one of us is "vanilla", and we share/enjoy many kinks and sexual fetishes.

That being said, in all honesty, nothing compares to sucking a dominant bisexual or gay guy's cock to completion, and him being the one to decide wether he's gonna "paint my face" or blow his load down my throat... Especially if he's verbal about it.

The only thing better (in my mind anyways) than a sexually dominant bisexual or gay guy blowing his load all over my face or down my throat would be having one special bisexual (or gay) guy that wanted to "breed" me regularly (like a couple times a week).

With women (including my wife), I can be sexually dominant or submissive... But with men, I'm naturally submissive, and nothing turns me on or makes me more horny than a sexually dominant and aggressive guy (I've been with both, bisexual and gay guys) that knows what he wants, and has no problem with "bossing me around", making me his totally submissive bottom for as long as he'd like. For the right dominant TOP guy, I'd definitely consider (be easily "persuaded") becoming (or molded however he likes) his totally submissive bottom, both in and out of the bedroom.

As much as I love my wife, and all the awesome, kinky sex we have... If I'm gonna be completely honest here... I'd also love to have a dominant and aggressive TOP boyfriend that wants to have me deep throat his cock, "paint my face" with his massive loads (along with swallowing his loads), and "breed" me a couple times a week. Despite the fact that I can be either sexually dominant or submissive with women (my wife), I could never take my "submissiveness" with women to the same level I NEED, crave and desire to be completely submissive for a sexually dominant, aggressive TOP guy (bisexual or gay would be fine with me) both in and out of the bedroom.

10. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Very well said I 100% agree

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

HOT..................:)

littlewilly1970 likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never turned either down. If there's a pussy and a cock in my presence I'm going for the cock first.

DaveTheBiGuy and Paulievcvc like this.
  13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's a hard call.............since I first had pussy way before a cock!

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was eating pussy long before I sucked my first cock. I guess I'm just admitting that I'm better at sucking cock than I am at eating pussy.

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Of the two, I prefer sucking cock.

KC69 and Pobept73 like this.
  16. nodeer

nodeer Members

I used to love licking a pussy to orgasm.
    Now, its sucking cock all the way for me , craving the warm sticky delicious gift at the end.

17. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

For my own sexual gratification I rate sucking a nice dick above licking sucking pussy.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    KC69 and LowHangers like this.
  18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I guess eating pussy is the top of my sexual desires but I often crave a nice soft or hard cock! I specially love a cock that is sweaty after the guy has been jogging or exercising and hasn't taken a shower his true smell comes out then especially his balls thier loaded with sweat.....

19. nodeer

nodeer Members

I’m hugely turned on by balls, especially when they smell a little spunky.