Question for all Bi guys.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Just for fun, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

What do you enjoy more, licking a vagina to orgasm or sucking a dick to orgasm? For me I get a lot of satisfaction from licking pussy. I can and have actually done it all day at times. However, I absolutely love much much more sucking a dick and getting the big prize when it's over and I gladly will begin another if there happens to be one in the waiting. I just love to put smiles on faces of both genders thru giving them pleasure in their panties.

2. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

For me, often I do get a lot more satisfaction, from sucking a dick and receiving his warm man juices, once I swallow every drop and if I am able, to continue sucking his soft dick, and until I start to feel dick getting hard again, I will then repeat the same process again.

3. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Would be so hot to have you boys drain my cock!!

Mfmca42 likes this.
  4. Just for fun

I had that done to me by a lady. She sucked got my load and continued until I dumped another in her mouth. She didn't miss a dtop. Just one time in my life. Never happened again.

5. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Honestly, I'd rather suck dick

KC69 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I've never done anything with a guy but I'm dying to suck dick, among doing other supposedly very fun things to do among guys. But I have eaten pussy and loooooooove it! That said, given a choice, I pick cunnilingus over fellatio. I would rather get a woman off than a man though I'm very open to both.

7. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Mfmca42 and RBecca like this.
  8. topper

topper Member

No comparison. Pussy is the best, Pussy is the Greatest. When left with limited options, a nice blowjob fills the gap.

RBecca likes this.
  9. 721Jonny

721Jonny Members

Pussy first time every time for me, though my ideal fantasy would be to enjoy it “fresh fucked” and full of another guy’s spunk, thereby giving me a taste of both!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  10. Windman

Windman Members

Hmmm, a responsive shaved pussy is hard to beat. The bonus is after you make her cum from oral she is going to want you the fuck it. Plus it is attached to a woman.
    Sucking a nice cock is great too. And every man I have sucked really loved it and it’s nice to have a partner with enthusiasm.

11. lookingtotry

lookingtotry Guest

I’m was going back and forth on this one but ... yeah nice fat cock will win out with me most of the time. I do love licking VJ and I’ve had my fare share but there is just and excitement knowing what awaits you if you do your job well on his cock... the moaning ... the gripping .... the swelling .... then you feel the jerk ...you know what’s next ... You prepare for the explosion the gift ...you wrap your lips around the shaft and hold on as pump after pump of sweet cream is given as a rewarded for you to swallow ...

12. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I notice a common theme for guys who prefer to suck dick over eating pussy and not just here. It seems what makes the difference in most cases is the "reward," though I don't know if it's the fact jizz is a concrete sign of an orgasm, or you have something delicious as a reward for a job well done. So let me ask you guys: would it make any difference if women also jizzed?

Pobept73 likes this.
  13. Just for fun

Yes, but jizz and not piss. I have had squirters but what a fuckin mess. Thats why I have posted questions about foamers. They foam up and that in itself is a reward. I'll take a jizzy woman any day.

14. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

It's been so long since I've sucked dick I really can't compare the two. I LOVE licking pussy! My wife has even commented "you love eating me, don't you?" I DO! If I ever found a good guy with a nice sized cut shaved cock, maybe I'd change my mind.

15. Lightining

Lightining Member

I used to lick a lot of pussy in the past but my wife is so hard to make her cum as she has used a vibrator for such a long time that it has desensitized her pussy so it makes it very difficult for her to reach orgasm any other way.
    So I always was interested in hooking up with a man and did just that, so fast forward I haven't had sex with my wife in several years and I love sucking cock and getting fucked

16. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

I prefer dick over pussy - oral sex... pussy over ass, for intercourse, penetration. I guess I did OK with going down on my wife - I don't know. Honestly, I have never done this with another woman. I think I lean a little too far to the gay end of my spectrum... just never was drawn to it like I know some men are.

Paulievcvc, FredBrice and dd788snipe like this.
  17. Engman69

Engman69 Members

Lots of interesting perspectives on here. And being bi gives each of us a distinct advantage over our hetero brethren. (For girls would it be sisthren?) By simply having had the experiences to know we quite possibly prefer one treat over another is what sets us apart. And when faced with each kind of morsel, knowing we get to savor its unique flavor means we shan't go without. After all, our perspective enables us to follow our moods and desires and for those who frequent adult playgrounds, the odds of making a new friend are far more in our favor. For my part, it's mood which dictates perspective and what I hunger for. Luckily I tend to follow my mood. And whichever perspective has the advantage at that time, is the one I prefer.

KC69 and FredBrice like this.
  18. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Counterpoint: some people will not want to be friends with bisexuals because they're attracted to a particular gender. Some people will not want to be friends with bisexuals because they're attracted to both genders.
    I don't dispute certain opportunities become available with bisexuality. And I think we bisexuals should be grateful for them. It opens up not only new people but also new ways of thinking.
    But a willingness to consider the sexes does also close certain doors. However it's primarily due to narrowmindedness on the part of those who would disregard us, so maybe it's not a loss to concern ourselves with too much.

FredBrice likes this.
  19. Engman69

Engman69 Members

A very good point which I'm inclined to agree with. My position is, bisexuals have a greater chance of meeting someone since we are not restricted by a gender preference. However, and perhaps more to your point, unfortunately we are often faced with equal amounts of discrimination from both sides of the sexual preference aisle.

20. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

And ironically, though I don't have direct experience of this, a good deal of even bisexual women will turn down bisexual men. I hope I'm wrong and it's just a rumor from bisexual incel guys lol!

FredBrice likes this.
  21. Engman69

Engman69 Members

Sadly I believe what you say is true. For some women, it's it simply a matter of health-safety and the health of a potential child. For others, when it comes to competing for their man's affection with another woman, they get it and know what to do. When its another man they have to contend with, they are well outside their comfort zone and would rather not have to deal with the possibility.

Pobept73 likes this.