Question-- Apple Pipes

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by gratefulvegan, Jun 3, 2007.

1. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

After seeing the tin-foil thread...I'm wondering how it is possible to make an apple pipe without placing in a tin-foil bowl (or any bowl for that matter) if you grind up your bud (as you should) it will only fall through and be unsmokeable. Ideas?

2. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

I always used tin foil for that... maybe try to use something besides a pen that isn't as wide and will make a smaller hole so it wont fall down...idk this is something I would like to know to

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

you just position the holes in the apple at the right angles so that bud sits in the bottom, and you toke the smoke upwards, so no need for a screen

4. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Uhggg, when I first read this I thought it was about apple PIE. Bummer.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

just make mini peices with your weed... dont grind it up, rip it apart.

use the dimple on top where the stem is as the bowl, and use a tooth pick to male a small hole down into the center seed chamber...

6. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

ive never used tin foil, it always worked fine for me. don't forget to cut out the bowl and eat the rest when you're done.

i'd like to see a nice banana pipe, but we may not be that technologically advanced yet.

7. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

I think a tooth pick would actually work really well, I've never thought of that. Also, I think digitaldj's idea is really interesting...I'll have to give them both a try!

8. kramsy

kramsy Member

ive always used a ball point pen to make my apple pipes. the smaller ink cartridge makes the hole for the bowl and the outer plastic tube makes a bigger hole for the mouthpiece

9. meke81

meke81 Member

pack it like a normal bowl and place it over a small hole in the apple and light away the worst thing thats gonna happen is, you might burn the apple a little. But hey, that adds flavor;)

10. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

Same!!! lol i love apple pie.
    As for apple pipes ive never seen one before, any chance of some piks :)