Question (and comments) about the Simpsons!

Discussion in 'TV' started by Carlfloydfan, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I have seen every episode up to around season 12 than stopped caring. Seasons 3-10 are the golden years In my opinion. But one of my favorite episdoes was one I saw only once or twice back in the day. I have seasons 1, 4 and 5 on DVD and I am getting season 3 on DVD soon. But my question is, I remembeer seeing an episode where Bart hangs out with and joins a Selbyville group. Is that on season 3? I know its not 1 or 5 and don't think it is 4. I hope its season 3, cause I loved that episode! I plan on getting season 2 off ebay soon and I am waiting hardcore for season 6 to be released on DVD. I will probably get the first 10 seasons.

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I really don't remember which season is what... But I'm addicted to the Simpsons. Where I live the show runs about 4 times a day on a couple different channels during weekdays... I love it.

3. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Oh man, so season 6 comes out sometime in the summer! Can't wait! I'll probably purchase season 2 on ebay for 20-25 so within the next two weeks I will have 1-5 and by the end of the summer I will have seasons 1-6 and will be egerly awaiting season 7, heh. I'm gettin ahead of myself.

4. soccergirl

soccergirl Member

Was that the episode were some of the kids go to Selbyville to get their lemon tree back? I don't know what season it was, but I do know it was one of the first few seasons.