question about Storing

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by ehsingularity, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ehsingularity

ehsingularity Guest

How long would you estimate my eighth would last if I stored it in a small ziploc bag in a dark area (my desk drawer) in my dorm room? I can't smoke it at my usual designated smoking area until Saturday (today is Tuesday) because of a Leadership Consultant visitng my fraternity until Friday. Even then, it would be nice to save some of it for the next weekend and 4/20

Thanks

2. FarmerJ

FarmerJ Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Should be fine, for afew days, but plastic is a bad medium for storing herb, as tricombs will adhere to the plastic. An airtight glass or metal container will allow you to store properly cured weed for monthes or longer.

3. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Agree ^^^. I've found them anti static bags you get electric stuff in namely computer parts are quite good for storage as very little gets transfered to the bag but ya need to put that into another air tight bag.

4. ehsingularity

ehsingularity Guest

thanks. I couldn't get any of that shit, but I transferred it to a Glad airtight container. It's gonna get smoked today

5. MJAwareness

MJAwareness Member

When I grew, I used to put mine in air-tight bags in the back of my freezer. Keeps for months and months.

6. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

the BEST keeping method is a mason jar.......hands down glass wins everytime.......hell even a small cleaned out jam jar works!!! From now on use glass......you don't get those funky plastic tasting hits.....