Question About Sex in Relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Spitfire67, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Spitfire67

Spitfire67 Guest

Who initiates sex more in your relationship-man or woman? Just curious. My bf initiates it alot more than I do, but lately I've been the one to ask or let him know I want sex. I hear the older a woman gets there are times when her sex drive is really strong. This seems to be the case with me lately. I stay horny.

2. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I used to initiate it more, but now it's mostly her.

3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Pretty equal for us!

4. Deuceman66

Deuceman66 Guest

I am always the one to initiate it. very seldom does my wife.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

6. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

At 55 I think I can say a very wide spectrum exists. Very extreme. Either a dud or sexual chemistry is determined in less than 3 dates. No moderation for the over 45 set.

7. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I initiate more than he does. It's annoying that I could always be in the mood but he turns me down and says no not right now...

Honestly, he's lucky he gets pussy at all. I feel unappreciated sometimes.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

She (my wife) doesn't seem to know how to initiate & I hate having to all the time.
    It's very frustrating even asking her to as she takes ages thinking of what to do & then she just seems unwilling to & either I take control or say good night & make out I'm going to sleep. Sometimes I get up go to the bathroom & masturbate because I'm too horny & have to.

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

It seems cyclical, and not the obvious one. I think I initiate just slightly more over the course of a year. He's a warm weather instigator (and typically night time)
    I'm cold weather and less attached to time of day, but more time of opportunity.

10. Spitfire67

Spitfire67 Guest

I have also had issues with being the one to initiate in the past, but for the past few months I am more open to it. We have great sex, but I guess I'm just shy about it somewhat.