Question about Sea World

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by TrumpCards, Apr 15, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I only went to Sea World in San Diego once as a little kid, and it was pretty fucking gay because the group of people I went with did not include even one slightly attractive girl :(

I really hate the idea of getting pooped on again by Shamu (or whatever the fuck they call him today). But if I were to go, I would want the group of people I go with to include at least one attractive girl.

There’s a couple of problems though. First, I live in Illinois now, and I have other priorities for vacations. And second, wtf are we supposed to do with our expensive phones? I’m sure Sea World must be losing a lot of money due to today’s technology. Do they have lockers or something for that purpose?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

waterparks are thriving, despite people having phones. beaches are still seeing high traffic as well.

soulcompromise likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

i think you should go! What an experience it must be. Though, I'm not sure I agree with animals being in captivity. Of course, they're probably spoiled...