question about pill capsules

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Jonas, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Jonas

Jonas Member

alright, i have a guy who sells me dxm powder, he used to put it in capsules but doesnt' anymore. that was just for transportation tho, cause to use it everyone emptied the capsule into water and drank it. he doesn't put them in capsules anymore, jstu sells the powder. i was wondering where can i get some of these capsules, do i have to be 18 to buy them, and would i have to empty it into water, or could i just take the capsule with the powder in it. im not sure if capsules dissolve and give you the chemical as potently as it would if you added it to water and drank it. i asked if you could swallow the pill and get the same effects, and my friend said he didn't know, its a surer thing if you just add it to water. lol sorry i kind of rambled, but i'd appreciate feedback if you know about pill capsules.

2. Primus

Primus Member

Ok, pill capsules are made of geletin. It's what Jello is made of, so of course you can eat it. They disolve almost instantly in your stomach acid, so its a very effective way to use them. Why you would have to be over 18 to get them, I have no idea since they're used for all kids of vitamins and medications and this and that. Maybe you could get them at a drug store, or a health food store, i'm not quite sure I've never bought them.

3. Jonas

Jonas Member

thanks man
    so you're sure there's no time release or anything?

4. Jonas

Jonas Member

thanks man
    so you're sure there's no time release or anything?

5. Jonas

Jonas Member

woopsie

6. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

you should be doing acid not dxm

7. Primus

Primus Member

That's impossible. How could the gel caps be time release? Once they're open, they're open. They don't open for a few minutes, close and then open a few hours later.

8. Jonas

Jonas Member

well mynameisjake, i would gladly take acid over dxm any day of my life, acid's really rare, if not completely absent from my area. dxm is not bad tho, i think it has a bad rep thats all. i like it a lot, have you tried it?

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

these capsules could maybe be purchased at like a fitness/health store that sells herbs and the like

10. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Health food stores sell them in the herb section. If you want faster release poke holes in them before swallowing. Use a regular pin or needle. They dissolve pretty quick. But it depends on your tummy chemistry, how much food you have consumed, what you have eaten ect.

11. Jonas

Jonas Member

alright thanks