Question about percocet

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Carlfloydfan, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I am new to this whole pill thing. I have only ever smoked pot. But my friend drew my attention to my bottle of percocet I had from a surgery last year and said he would give me $50 for the ten pills cause apparently you can get a good high. Well, I kept them for myself to maybe experiment but want to do research first. What can I expect if I were to snort them. What precautions should I take? Any good websites or links?

2. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I have no idea what this deal is lately with everyone wanting to snort all sorts of everything? I would NOT suggest that you try and snort the percocet.

For 1/ you have not ever even as you said taken opiates oral (by mouth) and only smoked some pot. You can not just snort anything because it is a narcotic or pain pill or nerve pill. Only certain kinds of pills can be snorted as to break up in your sinus.

Just swallow the pills, If you or anyone is new to using pills recreationally just swallow them dont go snorting everything you get your hands on. You could end up fucked up dead. Be safe and just swallow. Peace-

3. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

alright, thanks a lot buddy.

4. someguy142

someguy142 Member

ive snorted perkaset and perkadone which is much like it...it burns badly but snorting about a half a pill is equivalent to about swalloing 1 and ahalf pills.....my best experience was with perkadone....i drank a pint of 151 rum with three of my friends chased it with a beer and swalloed a perkadone...then i snorted probly between 1 and 1 and a half pills of perkadone...then drank another beer...and swallowed maybe 2 more(dont remember much) i then proceeded to walk home...haha.. it was fun i went home and my parents didnt notice a thing... and that combination actually made me trip out and see things.....i am not suggesting you to do this because it is probly safer just swallowing them as rxhead said...I personally had a great experience but you may react differently

5. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

you'll get a great high just swallowing it.

if you do get into snorting, be careful. some pills, like oxycontin, are time relased, and breaking it up in anyway and taking it can deliver a letal dose. just be safe about it.

drugs.com is a great site for IDing pills also. just for future reference.

6. someguy142

someguy142 Member

o and also you said you were offered 50 bucks for 10 pills of perkaset...thats an amazing offer... in my experience you can get about 2 bucks at most for one pill of perkaset...my friend had surgery on his ankle and he was giving them away...if you still have them sell them because that is an amazing proifti

7. dijjitull

dijjitull Member

there is nothing wrong with snorting percs or oxycontin. # 1 there made out of the same damn active ingredient which is oxycodone there are prolly 30 different pills that are just versions of oxycodone but it all boils down to bein "percs" or "oxycontins" ive blew quite a few diferent pills and u have nothing to worry bout with these. and the goin rate for percs is 1$ a mill. oxys go for 50 cents a mill. i only snort them cuz i am more addicted to the drip, but u will feel the same if u eat them. no different.....k ...b safe

8. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

well the diffrence betwenn snorting percacet and oxycontin is that percacet have a beautiful active ingredient called acetiminophene or tylenal. each perc. depending on specific dosage is between 325 and 500mg of tylenal, actually some have a little more but cant remember the amount. all that tylenal goes into ur nasal passage and reaks havoc and burns like hell.

9. Falsedusk

Falsedusk Member

I wouldn't snort them. Just take them orally, and you'll get a pretty good high.

I was supposed to get some today, but the guy fucked me over. Man, was I pissed. Now I'm at home and have no drugs.

10. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

It's dumbasses like you that blow words out your ass and pretend you know what you're talking about that get people killed.

"Do not crush, chew, or break controlled-release forms of oxycodone such as Oxycontin. Swallow them whole. They are specially formulated to release oxycodone slowly into your system. Breaking them would cause too much drug to be released into the blood at one time leading to a potentially fatal dose of oxycodone."

Try "reading" next time. Maybe you'll actually learn something. It is the same ingredient, but Oxycontin has a much more potent dose of oxycodone that Perocet. It's meant to be released over time at a safe amount. Crushing it means you're taking the entire dosage at once. You might be able to get away with it with the 10s, depending on your body. Don't go around telling people that it's the same thing, though. Maybe if you don't know something you shouldnt try to act like you do.

11. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

One Oxycontin is made to give you TWELVE HOURS of pain releif from one pill. They are higher in dosage than Percocet, and if you have NO experience with opiates or no tolerance, Oxycontin can be very dangerous to crush up, snorting it will only increase the rate at which it enters your system.

KNOW what you are doing!!!!

12. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Yes, you do need to know what you are doing when it comes to Oxycontin, and what the other dude said about never do it, as long as you know exactly what your doing you should be fine. 10mg of oxy is a pretty reasonable dose and alot of peopel could even handle straight 40mg but that is very very risky and no one should ever snort that much.