Question about eating pot...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by imabuildingburning, May 24, 2004.

1. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

I was just wondering something about eating marijuana. I know that it tends to give you a stronger, longer high, but exactly how much do you need to eat to achieve effects? Like, what's the minimum amount that you need for a good buzz? What's a typical dose? Thanks...

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

the reports i read usually consist of ATLEAST 1 gram and ive read reports of where ppl have used up to 1/8th

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

is it required to heat it up before consumption?

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

yes, so the thc is activated

5. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

You can get a buzz off of just eating it...

You just waste a lot of THC.

I'm not sure of what a good eating amount is. Probably 1/8th would be nice, and last a while. Real waste though (unless you get 1/8ths for less than $10, like me :p).

6. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I've never cooked with dank bud, only schwagg. Down here schwagg is so cheap it's not that big of a deal. I usually use one oz. of schwagg for a double batch of brownies. Eating two brownies will get you nice and toasty, eat more if you're up to it!

For prom I made two big platefuls of special brownies for me and my friends. We kept one plate in our car, and gave one plate to another car. Well, I guess I ate a few too many, I was uber-stoned for the whole night.

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

That's awesome about the prom thing. I want to do that for this party thing my whole school is having after graduation. Anyone wanna let me come to their house and make the brownies? : )

8. emublazin

emublazin Member

eating weed is good...well it tastes bad thou. i ate about a joints worth and was buzzin

9. poiuytrem

poiuytrem Member

an eigth sounds like alot to eat. or do you mean make a batch with an eigth? just 2 brownies out of a batch of 12 brownies made from an eigth would work nicely, right?

10. I've tried eating countless amounts of times all different ways, and I still say the high is not as intense as smoking all the bud I ate..

:sifone:

11. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

I've made brownies with a quad of good mids, divided by 3 people. Myself and 2 friends (1 guy, 1 girl). She only at 1 of her 2 pieces and was ready to pass out. My buddy and I ate both our pieces at once and we were feelin pretty ripped. It depends on body weight.

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

^ This.

Smoking gives a superior high in every way, except length. I'd rather have a high 10x better that lasts half as long though.

13. soocersway2cool

soocersway2cool Member

to answer our question about the batch with an eight, most of the recipes say 5 grams of good stuff. But if you wanna use shwagg, use about a half o or more. I'd say 1 pan of brownies should cost you about 80 bucks, and will get lots of people high. You end up spending more money eating weed than smoking it, but its a stronger, and much longer high.

14. poiuytrem

poiuytrem Member

lol i just finished making a batch of brownies 20 minutes ago only to go on the computer and find out i should use more bud. well i just ate two, ill see what happens.

15. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

OMG, this thread was brought back from 2004.

16. Roach

Roach Member

Hash is the best thing to cook with imo. It takes 0.3 grams of some good hash to make a lightweight go white, hehe

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

When I have mad brownies I usually get really stoned and very tired. Never high as a kite like when I smoke

18. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

i like the feeling though when u can start feeling the brownies