Question about colour-changing pipes...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ocean Byrd, May 25, 2004.

1. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Do all rainbow colour-changing pipes look like this before use? Because that's just fugly, but I can imagine developing an attachment for a pipe like this if that is the case (sorry for the hugeness of the pic.).

[​IMG]

This one is different from the first in that it is not a rainbow colour-changing (although it is still colour-changing, just not using the colours of the rainbow), but I like it anyhow.

Thanks in advance.

2. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

If you hold it up to a light you can see what colors it changes into.

3. Ocean Byrd

That's helpful to say the least. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that I don't own a pipe at the moment, my bad; but I'll keep that in mind while I'm looking.

My parents smashed my red and purple swirl 5" spoon around the end of May :(

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

My color changing pipe was a pretty pale-rainbow color when I first got it. Within a week of smoking this beautiful iradescent blue-purple color started to fill in everywhere.

5. Just4laughs

Just4laughs Member

Usualy before you use a colour changing pipe it is very pale like Velouria said, if you place it on something black you will see the colours better. I know my bowls I have 14 pieces in my collection

6. Ocean Byrd

Thanks, I kept looking through google and thought all these pipes had ugly colours but then I remembered that my friend's pipes had patches that were a horrible yellow and the like.

7. skyfire

skyfire Member

oh yeah...they are really dull and kinda yellow looking before u start using them...when i ordered mine i was almost disappointed when it first came, but it changes fast...

8. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Depending on how big the pipe is, It'll prolly take like an 1/8th going through your pipe before its all colored in, But the bigger the pipe is, the more it'll need

9. Ocean Byrd

I'm not concerned about having it a certain colour fast, I just want to get a pipe that I'll most likely hang onto for a long time.

10. Isellglasspipes

Isellglasspipes Member

hey, not all color changer turn different colors.A lot of mine get a deeper look to them,like you are looking thru a inch of glass to see the color.

11. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yeah the only color i've seen a pipe change to is blue.

12. Ocean Byrd

That wouldn't be too bad anyhow; I love blue.