question about a world message

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 27, 2004.

1. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

alright, well this is a weird idea, but i haven't been able to figure it out yet:

would there be a way to get out.. a sort of global message to the entire world? like, would there be some way to tell ALL of the countrys leaders, scientists, law making people, and government officials? a way for them to talk to each other and respond to what the other said.. all of these people could talk and discuss this one idea which is the legalization of marijuana to be used as hemp and a replacement for paper, a way to make fuel, etc, and the smoking to be legal (but it wouldn't have to do that at first, i just think that the leaders would go for that aspect of it first)

now would it be possible to tell all of the important people in the world something like that

or am i just really stoned?

2. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

I wish it was so simple...

3. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Well I was so stoned I simplified the problem to try to get a solution :)

4. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

That's great man but i just think in general, when the public hears "drugs" right away they have a bad image...so hard to change that.

5. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

You wouldn't use the word "drug" it would be something like "natural herb". This is a completely unbiased letter :)

6. PeZoAmO

PeZoAmO Member

Maybe it would be easier if everyone spoke english.

7. RedStar

RedStar Member

yeah youd have to deal with language barriers. ALso theres the little matter of how not all countries get along so great. SO, even if you did tell everyone in their native language, youd have different countries going for it, not going for it Primarily based on how it would effect them economically. In the US where the lumber companies are so powerful and money hungry, theres a snowball's chance in hell that we'd switch over to Hemp for paper use. Same thing with oil companies the world over. They'd resist using hamp for fuel tooth and nail because they can't make any money off of it and it directly threatens their stranglehold on the worlds pocketbooks.
    It's a sad sad thing that we have companies so powerful that they can actually prevent the advancement of our civilization through more sane and sustainable methods of creating products we've come to rely on.

RedStar

8. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

But if everyone in every country smoked, they'd all get along. and we'd be buying bags from different countrys all the time, It'd be pretty sweet to see some of the plants, and grow rooms people would set up if it were legal ALL over, It would be pretty intense

9. Velouria

Velouria Member

Koko, that's an awesome idea. Too bad it can never ever happen.

10. bertrose

bertrose Member

make everything in latin...all the science terms...like:

Herbius Naturalus

HAHA

11. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Esiest explination:
    Some guy gets busted smokin a bit a weed, gets in shit by cops, probably a trial etc;

some idiot eats 10 valuim tablets, nearly dies, and everyone is happy the bastards alive.

Government<--Fuckin idiots.