Queer As Folk

Discussion in 'TV' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 24, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Any Q.A.F fans? I'm not really but I love deb

2. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

Queer As is my favourite show!!! I dont watch much on tv these days, but i watch this every week! I have a huge crush on Mikey..... which is ok because i think the actor (Hal Sparks) is straight in reality! I started watching it just because it had so many cute naked guys ;) but now i love it cos it's so well written and completely different to everything else on tv! and I wish Deb was my mum :p

3. RandomObsession

RandomObsession Member

Definitely my favorite show ever and the only one really worth watching now..... I write fanfiction about it too.
    Wasn't Sunday night's show sad? :( That was actually the one point where I didn't want Deb as my mom...

4. Lindiglo

Lindiglo Member

I love Queer as Folk! I know 2 people who have been extras or bit parts on the show, (unfortunately they've never introduced me to Gale Harold) and I always say "I'm next!" it's never seems to come true... :(:);)
    Sunday/Monday's (depending on where you live) episode was so sad. And got me all freaked about Brian! Heehee.
    That show is gorgeous and probably the best show on TV.
    Lindi

5. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

ah!! shutup shutup!! we're still waiting for the new season down here!!!!

6. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol you know what? honest truth:

it was some rainy day in toronto in little portugal in a bistro called "Casas" ( I think) and I went in and at the bar was the actor who plays brian's (ex)Boss from the ad company. I was like 'thats that guy!' SO I had lunch and espressos with friends and 2 hours later I was leaving and a whole bunch of people came in the small entrance doorway as I was leaving and gues who it was:
    Hal Sparks, Gale Harold and Peter Paige. this was a while ago, maybe it's first season, or early second. It was awesome.

7. joe

joe Banned

That show is Gay

8. alex714

alex714 To the Left

theres a little portugal in TO??? i know there are a lot of portugese restaurants on eglington west but i didnt know there was an actually district. is it at bloor and lansdown?? i think i might remeber something being there.

9. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

funny that....

10. TheDoorsOfPerception

TheDoorsOfPerception Member

yeah, Hal sparks is straight.. a few of the cast is actually gay, the rest aren't.

oh, yeah, I love Hal though.

Interesting storylines they have.

11. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

Not that it would prevent me from crushing on any of them, but the ones i've heard are straight in reality are Mikey, Brian and Ted. Emmet and Justin are strictly "look but don't touch" :p Not sure about Mel and Lindsay tho.

Does anyone remember the cute violinist Justin was dating a while back? OMG how gorgeous was he??????

12. Andrew_Lancel

Andrew_Lancel Member

I sooooooooo fancy Harvey Black, aka Andrew Lancel. I share the same birthday as him!! How freaky!!

13. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I remeber him, I really liked him...he treated Justin good...