Queensday 2006 TDDKK cruises kicked ass!!!

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, May 6, 2006.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Ya, what's up with that......revoke his pig status!! LOL

2. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

Aw c'mon y'all he's MY friend too lol Sheesh just cuz I'm a newbie <eyeroll>
    I'm part of you pigs anyway, just haven't made it to Queensday yet!
    Besides, I'm nicer and cuter lololol :p

3. lctricity

lctricity Member

Your are indeed part of "us" piggies with a post like that. Ain't nothin' to do with being a "newbie".

"Cuter" & "Nicer"?!!

cUTER? pERHAPS.

There has seldom been a nicer crew than the founding piglets.

Far be it from me to say that, "WE" All (including mikeymike [​IMG] ) look forward to welcoming yourself aboard somewhere about's April 2007!

Our mutual "friend" MikeyMike is indeed an elusive creature that "supposedly" inhabits the southern region of what is now known as Florida. Rarely seen round these parts the creature remains and does exist despite his presence on any of "our" threads.

4. islandgurl

islandgurl Banned

LMFAO Okay I accept being an "equally nice and cuter pig"... never thought I'd be happy to think that lolol Y'all are nuts, you'll love me :p Hey Mikey, you can come out now, it's safe lolol

Looks like I may be meeting Mikey in October... anyone else considering going the middle of October? A less crowded Queensday! C'mon you pigs, you know you're going through these withdrawals I'm feeling as well! If shit didn't splatter I'd slap Dick Cheney for a NYCD joint!!!!!!!!! Then I'd get out of the way if he had on a hunting suit and rifle. ;)

Peace,
    islandgurl

5. mikeymike

mikeymike Member

You guys can never revoke my pig status, Im a founding member and a piggie for life.

Everyone listen: I do not frequent Hip Forums all the time, I am a very serious person most of the time due to my work, this is not an excuse, this is my career.

I have a great opportunity so I must do what I must. Thats why I take Vacations a few times a year, to let loose.

Cmon people, Its now June and Ill still the talk aroung here.
    I know I make one helleva impression on people but geez.

Everyone happy now I ve contributed to this thread. I will stop in once in awhile to say hey and whats up but like I said, my career is taking off and I must focus.

peace out.

mikeymike - A FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE PIGGIE KRUE!

6. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

I'll have to look it up in the pig manifesto, but I believe your wrong. There is a excommunication process. Majority pig vote or something like that. Don't make me look it up.

What career do you have now? :confused: hhhmmmm .....your selling shrimp out of the back of your trunk aren't you? Dude, if your working in investment banking....I'm never using that bank. :D LOL

Ya you made an impression......remember your cartoon. Put that back up Mike C. Trust me mikey you don't have to leave any replys at all. You ain't all that. We'll replace you with island girl mister if you force our hand. LOL

Would you give this man your money?

7. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hi Mikeymike,

Glad you're alright and back in the fold, keep in touch, next Queen's Day will be here before you know it and your shannangans will be an important part of it. The career thing is important, but not at the expense of your sense of cool. The first step of indoctrination into corporate America is to break your spirit, so be careful.

ISPICA

8. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

good luck mikey.......

mike c: where's that screen saver!! LOL

9. ispica

The screen saver stays in the vault until you know who climbs the corporate ladder, gets filthy rich and is forced to buy "the file" from me for a gazillion dollars to avoid a scandal.

Either that or it goes on e-bay.

10. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

don't make me expose that double or is it triple life your leading.....LOL

11. ispica

Just don't tell my wives about it

12. mikeymike

mikeymike Member

Ya know what Mike, just do it. How bout this, I RESIGN. Nice chatting with ya.

cya sometime, maybe not.

Mike

13. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

don't be a weinee......cool your jets mikey. LOL

14. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

and where does this leave us and the money you owe me mikey? Since you aren't returning my normal emails I'm gonna ask you here.......

15. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

WTF.....what's up with that mikey. I could give two shits about you being a poor ass mooch in amsterdam, but a rip off is a whole different thing.....don't go that way mikey you'll regret it my (ex) pig friend.

16. ispica

Hey Cats,
    The world is full of deadbeats, they out number us and there's little you can do about them. Sometimes they disguise themselves as "one of us" sometimes they delude themselves into thinking they aren't deadbeats, and sometimes they give back in non monetary ways.

I can't say for sure where MikeyMike fits in, although his behavior is certainly that of your garden variety deadbeat. Personally I'd like to hear MikeyMike's take on this but since he's placed himself in communicato that leaves us no choice but to organize our first "2006/7 annual Piggy American Florida Winter Smoke-a-ton"

I'll get started on the commerative T-shirts, Koopa,and James can get started on securing the supplies, Mopperman can start aranging for the Hotel.

17. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

lets do it!!

18. AlliKat1515

AlliKat1515 Member

florida? winter? smoke a ton? WE'RE IN! Hey Mike O - I better be morphed into that pig pic ASAP. :eek:)

Hope you're all well - we're doin' dandy.
    BIG hugs
    Alli

19. lctricity

lctricity Member

[​IMG]

"Mikey came from Plantation, Fla.
    Hitchhiked his way across the USA
    Plucked his eyebrows on the way
    Shaved his legs and then he was she - she said
    Hey Babe, take a walk on the Wild Side"

20. skyhigh420

skyhigh420 Member

And the colored girls sing....do do do MikeyMike is a do do deadbeat...