QUEENSDAY 2006- 4 months to go!!

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Jan 1, 2006.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Reporter sinpusher is embedded with the dutch forces and reporting back from the front lines!!!! Glad to hear from ya and we'll be seeing you next week. save some for us!!!

2. SinPusher

SinPusher Member

Thrusday at 1:00PM at Pink Floyd's for trip to Haarlem.

btw, All the signs now have Pink Floyd again. I guess they resolved their name issue.

3. SinPusher

SinPusher Member

Don't forget. See you all there in an hour and a half

4. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

just got here....nice to meet ya sinpusher :)

5. bbailey

bbailey Member

Hey gang---GREAT freaking time Saturday!!!!! Thanks for letting a trio from Houston join in the fun. We had one kick ass time!!! All of our mouths are sore from grinnin' so much. What a day!!!

Great to meet the group! The boat idea is sooooooo cool! Can't wait to do it again.

We flew back to Houston on Sunday in a daze. It's Monday morning and I'm back at the office. Talk about your culture shock!!!

Can't wait to see all the pics. I'll get ours posted also.

Again, thanks for letting us join the group. You are are a great bunch of folks and we will be back with ya for sure!!

For those of you still there, way cool! Wish I was with you. The Haze was the best stuff we tried. Siberian Tiger and Orange Bud were the best tasting.
    later...... Brad

6. SinPusher

SinPusher Member

It was a pleasure meeting you all. What a nice time we had. Thanks for the fun.

sp -- planning a trip for Aug or Sept I think.

7. nblaze

nblaze Member

nice meeting you sp, nancy and I made it to haarlem on monday and played dutch style pool with some of the locals....nice time and great shops. make sure you join us next year on the cruises....out of hand good time this year.

nice having the texas contingent this year....had a great time with you guys, see ya next year if you dare!!!

8. lctricity

lctricity Member

Incredible times indeed mi amigo!

Nice to meet you guys as well. Hope ya'll can make it for a bit longer next year.

Nothin' like kickin' off the Festivities with a few rips of Tequila. Thanks for that.

Rock ON!

9. tiny

tiny Member

wont be around then, too bad i have to be back at work be then, but ill be visiting from the 17 to the 24th