QUEENSDAY 2006- 4 months to go!!

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Jan 1, 2006.

1. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

everybody knows u were kiddin lctricity.

but if ya think about it, we'd have a better better chance to sneak the picture when she and I work on the english to dutch translation for "hitting a phattie" LOL :)

2. lctricity

lctricity Member

Not sure if "everyone" knew I was kiddin' or not.

Just figured it would genuinely be cool to meet Myrtje on Queensday seeing's how she's a fellow Hipster and all.

This reply is what made me think otherwise.

WTF is this?!!!

Yeah, NO Shit they're havin' a party at Museumplein, like every other year. The last place I'd want to be I might add. Fucking Disco!

Sincere apologies for showing an interest in hookin' up with you Myrtje. Next time could you be a little less specific as to your whereabouts?

"300,000 people in a park, here I am?!!"

Queensday is gonna rock regardless, but I just though it was way LOW class to come off like she had to reitterate it all because I wasn't listening to hear "like before". A prime example of Dutch manners.

Please excuse my ranting but this came off as utter bullshit to me.

Rock ON Piggies!

3. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Do you just hate me, or are you always such an ass to everyone??

4. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Maybe i just heard ill be working there and really do not have a clue where theyre setting up those bars and which one will be mine? I didnt even mean it like 'you shouldve read it better', im really just shocked by the number of people that will be there and have no clue where you can find me in a crowd like that. It had nothing to do with manners, or you for that matter.

5. lctricity

lctricity Member

Your clarifications are much appreciated. I sincerely apologize, profusely for being such an ass and misinterpreting the meanings behind your words.

It is ME who needs to chill out/ get a life and quit being so hyper sensitive to Forum posts. Koopa trys to set me straight, but to no avail.

I certainly do NOT hate you Myrtje. Was simply interested in hookin' up on Queensday to actually put a face to the name and have a nice hang.

I take back all of my misplaced aggressive comments and hope you have a great day on the Museumplein.

If it happens that you find a specific location, be sure to let us know so we can stop by and say "Hey!".

All right?

Disco still sucks though...

6. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Apologies for saying youve to seriously fuck off on the other thread :)

Disco does suck.

7. koopa

I'm only able to occasionally recognize when you go down that road of hyper sensitivity because it is one I have travelled too often myself friend. I'm glad you two aren't giving up though and have worked this out through communication. Myrtje, will you only be in amsterdam on queensday, or will you now be in town that weekend? If it becomes impossible for us to meet up among the hustle and bustle of queensday, a friday or even a sunday meetup may be even easier for everybody!

"Stay Classy San Diego"
    Koopa

8. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

I think ill be there on Queensday only. Ive the entire week off, but my final exam start soon after and i also need to finish my art project thing for school which will take a lot of time :[

9. koopa

completely understandable...the end of school "crunch time" can not be ignored or taken lightly :)

I suggest we play it by ear as we approach queensday and see what happens! It will be a day full of adventure, chaos, and responsibility for those of us working atleast :)

take care,
    koopa

10. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

I cant take it lightly this year anymore indeed, supposed to be in university or at least off school now but i failed my finals last time so im stuck for another year. Cannot fuck up again eh.

11. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

koopa, ltricity both of you go to your rooms and don't come out till your both nice to each other!! LOL you guys are funny..... cruise UPDATES coming.....

12. koopa

we were being nice to eachother pal, I was merely arbitrating a misunderstanding btw lctricity and myrtje......

looking forward to the cruise update mopperm!

koopa

P.S. I'm still waiting to here back from that other option.....

13. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

[​IMG]
    Just recieved my copy of the Official Tie Die de Kuil Crew sound track....excellent job lctricity the compilation collection kicks ass!!! I' rocking out to disc 2 as I write this....rock on piggies, 3 weeks to go!!!

14. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey Cats,

I just found out that the Sisters of Mercy are playing at the Milky Way on Sunday April 30...Any fans out there?

15. Liroy

Liroy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this,
    but queensday 2006 is on the 29th of April, because the 30th is a sunday.

16. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Thanks Liroy, ya we knew about the last day of april falling on Sunday. Thanks though.

alright fellow piggies....koopa wants everyone to meet at pink floyds cs before heading out to haarlem thursday. Between 1-2ish. You down with that? just give an oink.

hey sinpusher....get those menu updates for us brother. Is that 8 ball their playing at the tourney?!!!

17. koopa

floyd should work out nicely.....bigger than picasso, close to mikeymikes apartment which helps cause he is arriving later, close to central station and a pool table to warm up on!

18. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

I don't remember a pool table at pink floyds koopa, not listed as having one on nemisis's map either.

19. lctricity

lctricity Member

Oink!

David Gilmour has a tendecy to do that to a guy.

Pigs On The Wing, without a doubt!

[​IMG]

20. koopa

my bad, it was blue velvet that had the pool table.........
    oh well, the meetup is only for an hour or so before the train and sinpusher is meeting us at umma gumma.

so should we leave it alone or go to elsewhere? Blue velvet is a 1 minute walf from Umma Gumma so I say we just stick with it. Also, are we waiting to buy our train tickets together? Or are we getting them before we meet at umma gumma? I am assuming we will buy them all together after we meet?