Queensday 2005!

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by tamino, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Ohealy60015

Ohealy60015 Member

What's up all! Getting in friday morning see you at Dekuil. Sweet sweet cheeba here I come!

2. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hi Lady Zooty,

Glad to hear there's at least one "older" group going to Amsterdam, I'm pushing 47, (although mentally I've stopped aging somewhere in my 20's). I love the Amsterdam scene, although can't say for sure but I think this is trip number 15 for me.

I don't know of any over 50 night clubs but I do seem to remember that the Milky Way had some very cosy booths upstairs in their hooch lounge.

3. speedracer

speedracer Member

I'll be there all next week... sampling the finest f the Dam... then get to see Queens day for the first tiem.. I dont even know what it is.. but it sound slike a party in the streets.. i hope its not too hard to get good bud that day.... I dont care about a street party, i want good bud..

4. lctricity

lctricity Member

No problems on the Queensday Bud Front. You're gonna be in heaven!

www.whatsonwhen.com/video/eventpage.asp?event_id=44

5. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

speedracer, meet us at the dekuil coffeeshop for a little get together were all having. just sport your favorite tye dye to stick out like the rest of us!! Just read the thread for directions from a link intricity put up. don't forget your Orange wear for queensday! good times await for sure!

6. speedracer

speedracer Member

Why not goto Rokerij II, or Amnesia ? Maybe I can find Dekuil.. the only time i wore a tie dye was at the grateful dead concert... dont think I wear that again... I dont have anything orange, and I dont care bout that.. I'll be chillin like a villain... in plain ole T shirt.. gotta think of somethin good to wear.

7. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

speedracer: when in rome do as the .......oop's, you don't know that one. don't care about the orange on queensday? dekuil is easy to find. have a good time!!!

8. lctricity

lctricity Member

It's up to you of course, but if you miss out on De Kuil you're missing out on one of the best Coffeeshops in Amsterdam, the 29th Bash aside.

In terms of Amnesia and Rokerij II they are both likely contenders for the remainder of our excursions as a group beyond De Kuil. A crawl if you will.

Hope to see you there. Hit up the Tie-Dye crew and you'll be golden!