Queensday 2005!

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by tamino, Nov 23, 2004.

1. lctricity

lctricity Member

Check out F3 on the map below.

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/General/Map.html

I'm 37 from USA. I live in South Dakota at present.

See Ya Soon!

2. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

What the? How old we are? You don't party with people over a certain age? All you need to know is I have a longer rap sheet than you. lol. I'm from Connecticut and the rest of my group is from Upstate New York. And were all old enough to be wise but still foolish and wild. The way life ought to be Matt. See you at the de kuil. Your hotel is next to some good bars and nightlife.

3. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

[​IMG]

20 DAYS TO GO!!! SEE YOU ALL AT THE DEKUIL FRIDAY (QUEENS NIGHT)!!

4. bigmyq

bigmyq Member

Hahaha WOW - This is definately going to a be a fun and Diverse group fo sho!!! Me and my lady are both 30 from Sacramento, California... Gonna have some serious jet lag at De Kuil hahaha!!!!

5. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

[​IMG]California California is a long way to go even from the northeast. try to get some zzzz's before landing in Amsterdam, but I can assure you that we'll have a riot. One of the biggest parties in Europe. Don't forget your orange!! Did you find a tye dye for our de kuil meet yet? LOL fly on down to your nearest hippy shop. I'm sure they got one in Weed, CA. LOL Fun times await us, 3 weeks to go!!

6. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

I'll be in A-dam from april 28- may 2nd with 3 others. We are all about 25 years old. Its my 5th trip to amsterdam and 1st queensday. I'll try to meet up at 4pm on the 29th but may be going on a canal boat. Either way...we'd luv to meet up with fellow americans so please keep me in the loop....

7. lctricity

lctricity Member

Glad to have you guys on board for the Fesitivites. Make sure to get some sleep as mopperm1 says, you're gonna need it when it comes to the THC consumption that'll be taking place.

If you can't make the De Kuil meet drop a PM and we'll set something else up.

8. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

koopa, glad to have you aboard. Hope you can make the de kuil meet on queens night which I hear is when it really all starts. It's also my 5th visit to A-Dam and 1st to queens day. Also having a houseboat party type get together early evening on queens day at my houseboat sometime after 7:30 or so. Intricity and a few of us have to attend a boat party from 4-7pm on the canals!!! OH boy o boy o boy!!!

9. mikeymike

mikeymike Member

If anyone saw my HELP HELP THREAD, my transmission blew on my car, ate up alot of my money. Rearranged plans, I am now staying at The Flying Pig hostel downtown.

Couldnt afford hotel but Im am still going, NO WAY I am missing Queens Day.

6 nights at hostel for like 250 euro, not bad. If anyone has stayed here let me know what to expect, never stayed at hostel before.

730 or so sounds good for your boat party on Saturday. Just need to know where ya boat is.

Friday at De kuil, ty dye shirt is hanging and ready.

party on people.

10. koopa

coolest things about the flying pig.....MOST of the people there, the music, and a public kitchen that you can cook out of. (there is a major supermarket behind the dam square) cooking your own meals will save you money too!

good luck!

11. lctricity

lctricity Member

Right On mikeymike!!

What's that they say about "you can't keep a good man down"? That's outstanding that you could still swing it inspite of the transmission deliema.

From what I hear the Flying Pig Hostel is as great of a hostel as one can expect for a hostel. It's tough to beat that price too.

Look forward to meeting you and smoking some of Amsterdams Finest soon!

12. yogibear

yogibear Member

Anyone got any plans after the Queensday party? I though I might head out to Haarlem, Keukenhof or Alkmaar on a day trip or two. Mikeymike you may think about camping only E10 per day.

13. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Just wondering.....why we have'nt heard from the original person who started this thread on meeting up in Amsterdam....HEY TAMINO, you still around? LOL That's a nice offer Yogi, have to think about it. Were already doing a day trip to Brussels, always wanted to check out Haarlem though. See you in few weeks!!!

14. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Just wondering.....why we have'nt heard from the original person who started this thread on meeting up in Amsterdam....HEY TAMINO, you still around? LOL That's a nice offer Yogi, have to think about it. Were already doing a day trip to Brussells, always wanted to check out Haarlem though. See you in few weeks!!!

15. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Just wondering.....why we have'nt heard from the original person who started this thread on meeting up in Amsterdam....HEY TAMINO, you still around? LOL That's a nice offer Yogi, have to think about it. Were already doing a day trip to Brussells, always wanted to check out Haarlem though. See you in few weeks!!!

16. koopa

wow brussels!!!! what day were you planning on going? (not trying to impose...don't worry about that!)

17. koopa

i went to copenhagen 1 time while in a-dam. i didn't realize how far it was and had to get a room for the night while there....what a crazy place

18. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

oops, double that I guess!

19. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

were going on monday I guess, more than welcome to go and check it out. I want to see the most beautiful palace square in the world. And the chocolate museums and shops. And the belguim beer.

20. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

I mean triple that. I gotta put this joint down. LOL