Queens Day 2009 / hip forums pigs mount up!

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Feb 14, 2009.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Doobie: yes that is the houseboat "klara maria". First houseboat at the bridge. Captains steering cabin is the entrance to pig central. Swing by for sure!!

Waterhole Hip forums pig meetup April 28th at 4ish.

Queens Day party starting once again around 4ish. Could make it 4:20 but it's always that time there anyways. :cheers2:

Everyone have a safe flight, I'm about to drive up to Boston meet Mike C and were gotta here!!:piggy:

See you at the pigpen!!

Mike O

2. Strider '88

Strider '88 Member

I'm here! Wher the frick are you guys!!!

3. doobiesdaddy

doobiesdaddy Member

Mike,
    I swung by the boat today (Monday @ 1pm or so). What a nice place...the boat is huge :)
    Too bad no one was there and you guys were out in town. I will try to swing by tomorrow or Wednesday.

4. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

Hey everybody I've touched down.....looking forward to seeing you later at the L.W.

5. Maartje

Maartje Member

Hmm, funny all you guys like queensday xD
    for me, it means nothing more than ugly orange clothes :p
    Well, queensday parties are kind of fun, but hey, you can party always:)

6. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

Hey Pigsters!!!
    What a great time seeing everyone. So many good times and good people. I'm still laughing my ass off at some of the stuff that went down. Queens Day Pig cruise and Party was awesome!! Enjoy the pics Pigs!!! Boy that Barking Spider weed kicked ass!!:cheers2:

Queens Day 2009 on the canals
    [​IMG]

2009 Amsterdam Hip Forums Waterhole Pig meet
    [​IMG]

Maartje: That's too bad that you think Queens Day is nothing more than ugly orange clothes. We're just a happy fun group from all over the states that meet every year to enjoy your national holiday and fun times. Imagine that a group of Dutch travelers like yourself met every year for vacation in New Orleans / Madi Gras or in Las Vegas for good times. Now you see I sure....

Rock on Pigs......2010 anyone?

Mike O

7. Strider '88

Strider '88 Member

Thanks for the great Cruise and Party everyone!

Great friends and great times for all!!

jj

8. yogibear

yogibear Member

:piggy: Hope to see you all again in 2010. Great party and cruise. Thax Mike and Mike. My prayers to Zeus were answered and we had great weather.:cheers2::party:

9. doobiesdaddy

doobiesdaddy Member

Great to meet you guys!
    Next year I should be able to hang out more.

10. sassy100

sassy100 Member

Just wanted to say hello to all the pigs I met...Mike C, Dan, Joe, James, Tammy, Yogi, Dennis and Carrie. Also Dennis' friends and our neighbor, George. You guys are great!!! I had so much fun. And Mike C...I would share a houseboat with you anytime!! lol You and Mike O are too funny together. And BTW I liked your Nodems... they were pretty tasty! lol Also a big Thank You to the number 1 pig......Mike O for inviting me! I hope all is well with everybody!!! And Tammy I hope your foot is better!

11. lctricity

lctricity Member

Hey Piggy Piggies!!! Grand Times on the Grachten once again, no doubt about it.

We successfully made up for the weather and the lack of a canal cruise from 2008. Was incredible to see the Amster-Fam once again, along with some fine new additions. Missed all of you that couldn't make it this year. Imagine if the whole group was able to make it?!!!

Coffeeshop Pig Central was rockin' once again... Thanks Mike O. for all of your hard work in making it happen. Your pics are as usual, Stunning! Can't wait to see the Mike C. Masterworks begin showing up here.

Hope life is treating everyone well, post-Mecca. Man, it's been tough getting back into life in the US after such an incredible experience as Amsterdam 2009. Nothing soothes the sorrowed soul more than to begin plans for next year.....

We are officially booked for April 26th through May 06th, 2010.

See You Fine Swine in about 345 Days!!! :cheers2:

[​IMG]

12. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

hey pigsters,
    James: Yes grand times for sure and can't wait for next year. How is hop-a-long Tammy doing? lol

Cat: Your more than welcome to join us every year. It was a joy having you look after pig central and the cooking was mmmmmmm!! Thanks for the pics also Cat!

Pigs: Cat was nice enough to give me literally hundreds more pics of the pigs in action....just click on the photo and then the folders.

Yogi: Thats a nice shirt you got there my friend...where did you get it? lol Sure I wouldn't mind getting it back. :D

Joe: thanks for the arizone gifts you brought....it's on my frig waiting for the next beer! you better make it next year! you and Cora should grab the other apartment on pig central!!

Mike C: Barking Spider weed was the best!!!

[​IMG]