queens day 2005

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Feb 7, 2005.

1. lctricity

lctricity Member

Now this could make for an interesting picture!

As long as it's guys and gals, put me down for a large.

2. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

better be! nance can't be the only babe-zilla there. you large ass you. :D lol nance, I think I'm a large ass also, cancel that medium. lol

3. yogibear

yogibear Member

I am not sure why I was shuned at the Dekuil. I though it was quite rude. I'm going through a quite difficult time in my life right now and though this party might be up lifting. Insted I'm called an asshole for what reason I do not know. Perhaps because I could not kick in on the boat? I dont know or care.

4. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

WOW yogi, what the hell happened? Who called you an asshole? I haven't a clue what your talking about. I remember chatting with you at the pool table and every thing seemed OK. Speak up my man, you seemed like a cool dude to me. Clue us in.

5. lctricity

lctricity Member

Who shuned you at De Kuil? And more importantly who the called you an asshole? I honestly don't know what happened at De Kuil to make you feel the way you do. You were definitely not expected to pitch in on the canal cruise. Only 5 of the entire group of us went on that.

I certainley thought you were cool for the amount of time I saw ya. You gave me an Albert Heijn keychain discount card that saved me some bucks throughout the trip. I think we smoked a bit and then I don't remeber seeing you beyond that.

Do you remember running into each other on the tram later in the trip? I noticed you seemed distant when I approached you with a friendly "Hey!" and a smile. Now it makes sense.

I have nothing but the best wishes for you and your current situation mi amigo. If I was a part in making you feel "shuned" I sincerely apologize.

How's about some more details on "your" side of the story?

6. mafuman

mafuman Banned

you silly hippy bitch it was probably you.

7. lctricity

lctricity Member

Heh,he,he... If that was the case then then he had it comin'. Especially after our run-in on the bus.

8. mafuman

mafuman Banned

you shoulda smacked him and been like:

"if you gonna act like a bitch, i'm gonna smack you like one"

9. yogibear

yogibear Member

As a mater of fact it was you. As you left our conversation at the pool table. You know one of those fade aways under your breath. Whats the problem? Of couse I could be triping I was extreamly high as I had Been clean for about about 2 or 3 mounths. Delta 9 can really fuck with your head if your out of practice. Normaly I smoke daily to the extream but here in redneck southern Georgia once the local pigs have a bead on a Yankee things get wierd. If I am mistaken I apologize. If not well

10. mafuman

mafuman Banned

the next time one of those cops fucks with you, ask him "man, why couldn't you be more like your mother and raise pigs for a living?"

11. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

I think NOT yogi. That would be totally out of character for this yankee. I'm too happy of a camper while in Amsterdam, besides I wouldn't say it under my breath, I'm man enough to say it to your face. If I said anything under my breath it would be something like "where I'd put my fucking beer" or "wow, that was a good hit". I think you shouldn't of stopped smoking before coming to the land of kick ass smoke or James handed that dam vapo bag to you to many times. It's too bad you couldn't speak up and say "why you just call me an asshole"? Too walk around Amsterdam with a chip on your shoulder is too bad. Sorry you were so mistaken. I'll buy the first round next year at the 2nd anniversary meet......thats if your not an asshole about it. LOL only joking, calm down my southern friend. rock on Mike

12. lctricity

lctricity Member

You are a CLASS Act mopperm1; Great Reply!

First round of Vapo Bags on me for the 2006 Meet.

13. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

NO vapo bags for Yogi!

14. yogibear

yogibear Member

Just a Flash Back/psychotic reaction. I'll have to take it a bit easy next year maybe a few beers. I had some great pics of the Queen as she was going in to the Palace at the Dam got really close about 20feet or so. Now I can not find them on my Kodak Digial. Guess they were delted somehow along with several others.

15. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

I said hello a few times while playing pool......but to be honest with you Yogi, I only saw you sitting in the most recessed corner in the bar (by the pool table).....not a good place for alot of face time with a group of 15!

Hopefully next year we can chat more friend!

Koopa

16. yogibear

yogibear Member

Got to stoned I tend to be quit intriverted and parinoid under those conditions. I had been sitting up in the Bar holding a table. Then you guys moved to the pool table. I got to talk to an expat britt when a group of Huligans tried to move in on the table. I don't know what it's custom in the UK but I do'nt just go up and plop down a someones table. I told them the one seat was save as Dan had been sitting there and they started giving me some bad vibes. There was about 4 or five of them to me it looked like I might get my old ass kick so I moved of too the corner in the pool area totaly freaked. From there it was all down hill. I was trying to collect myself with no luck and I guess paranoia struck. " Just because your paranoid does'nt mean somebody is'nt following you" C. Manson 1969

17. lctricity

lctricity Member

So what's your excuse for your behavior at our run-in on the tram later in the trip?!! Too stoned? Paranoid?

As much as you bitch about mopperm1 and the whole scene at De Kuil that day, I thought YOU were the one whol did a real injustice to the word "cool" when we crosesed paths on the tram that day. Far be it from me to call you an asshole but if the shoe fits "Bro".

And to think I was going to ask to grab a bite to eat and share a doob with you upon seeing you again.

I'd be interested to hear your side of the story. Especially considering I had nothing to do with the "De Kuil "Asshole" Incident", for lack of a better term.

What Up Yogi?!!

[​IMG]

18. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

it was all your fault james, you and those dam vapo bags.......blame it on the bags!!! LOL hey, I just reserved the same houseboat James. You or Mike should get the one on the other side of the bridge. You know houseboats ROCK! later gator!

19. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

What's a vapo bag?

20. yogibear

yogibear Member

I had seen you a a coffee shop near the Albert Crupt Market while trying to find YoYo's and waved. I got no response then when I turned away you had gone before I could talk to you and find out what the deal was. Guess you did'nt see me but in my state of mind I thought you were blowing me off. Still paranoid. Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression on the tram but I just though you did'nt want to talk as at first you seemed to be standoffish also. Face it the smoke in AMS is great and I had'nt studied. Hope to make up for all the misunderstanding next year.