queens day 2005

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

Maaaaaaan, the party was great! Koninginnenach was absolutely huge fun (a bit overcrowded...) and I hope everyone did experience Holland in the most "orange" way!

2. gaz or jazz

gaz or jazz Member

Hey everyone, sorry i missed yall, left a message in de kuil with the tall blonde
    saying it was doubtfull i would make it as i got caned on homegrowns super strong raw joint,took my head off real fierce, had two good days on top stuff, mostly coffee shops own special.
    Hill street blues highly recommendeed as is homegrown fantasy , just go carefull it fucked my queens night,
    queens day excellent except too many people around.
    really struggling to make the pace now really laid back but fatigued,two days to
    go. if i survive.

3. speedracer

speedracer Member

Wel, that was the biggest party I have ever seen, what a jammin time for everyone ! I saw this houseboat that had strobe lights, and a huge stereo playing DJ techno tunes while coming to town from the harbor... What a cool boat, I was on a canal boat tour and I Wanted to jump to their ship and party it up !! I got a picture of it here somewhere. What a fantastic party ! What kinda music was at the Dam square during quenns day ? I Missed it, too many things to visit...

4. AnneAmsterdam

AnneAmsterdam Member

5. lctricity

lctricity Member

Not that everyone gives a shit, but I just got back home yesterday and Queensday 2005 was fuckin' unreal!

It was absolutely unreal meeting everyone at De Kuil on the 29th and the Queensday Cruise with mopperm1 and crew was "THE" highlight of the trip. Talk about some crazy cats. Much THC was consumed during our brief 3 or 4 hours together. Cheers to 2006!

Many reports, pics and possibly some video to come soon.

6. bigmyq

bigmyq Member

Whatup guys - im still over here in europe - in Florence Italy now.

I've got a great story to tell when I get back involving the Italian police and drug sniffing dogs (just don't carry used grinders across international lines...)

'nuff said.

Laterz all!

7. ispica

ispica Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What a long strange trip it's been. I just got back from Amsterdam myself. Queens day was a blast and it was great meeting everyone face to face.

Much thanks to Ictricity for turning me onto that vaporizer gizmo.

8. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

hello all!! finally made it back from europe....what a great time. national lampoon would love to have this script!!! Get a hold of me James, that boat ride was awesome, what a great time. what until I tell you about the beer fest in germany....LOL mikeymike: you still alive? james: lets get together on the pics. mike: how's bean town, nice meeting you and see you next year. will post some pics of the dekuil meet, they turned out really good. piggy piggy americans one and all!!!!

9. speedracer

speedracer Member

when I went thru customes in US, there was no dogs.. no searches, no pat downs.. nothing.. I coulda brought back some great hash....oh the horror...

10. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

hey everyone that was at the 1st annual queensday/dekuil tye dye meet. All you guys were great and hope that we can make this a yearly event. James and I are already on board for next year. Queensday 2005 rocked!!! 2006 should be just as great or better. Next year we should all sign up for a canal cruise aboard the daytripper as James, nancy, Jim, Michelle and myself did. Once again it was awesomw to hook up with partiers from all corners of the US. james, thanks for hooking me up on posting my pics. keep in touch people and don't forget next year.
    http://www.hipgallery.com/photopost2/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/16284

11. fedor

fedor Member

who is who on the photo's?

12. ispica

Hey Cats,

I think it's our sacred duty to meet up again next year. If we plan it right we can organize a group rate and cut some good deals with the airlines and hotels, especially if we book things in the fall. How about if we designate a group captain to do all the logistics, in excahnge they get their air fair covered, or something). I nominate mopperm, he seems to be good at generating good vibes.

Only 11 months to Queens Day and times a wasting

13. lctricity

lctricity Member

Hey if mopperm wants the job he's got my vote.

First round of vapos on me for the 2nd Anniversary!

14. nblaze

nblaze Member

MISSING : MALE CAUCASIAN, HE MAY HAVE CHANGED THE COLOR OF HIS
    HEAD BUT WHEN LAST SEEN HE WAS A "RED HEAD", 5'3''-5'4"
    RESIDES IN FLORIDA.
    NAME : GOES BY MIKEYMIKE
    WHERE : AMSTERDAM

IF ANYONE HAS SEEN OR HEARD FROM MIKEYMIKE LET HIM KNOW HIS HOUSEBOAT BUDDIES HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM SINCE WE LAST MET UP . JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF HE EVER MADE IT BACK TO THE STATES IF NOT-GOOD FOR HIM. IF YOU ARE HOME MIKEY GET IN TOUCH GOT TO START MAKING PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO THOSE OF YOU VOTING MOPPERMAN TO BE THE CAPTAIN OF YOUR NEXT AMSTERDAM QUEENS DAY TRIP. THIS WASN'T THE ONLY CASUALTY YOU KNNOW BUT I'M NOT MENTIONING THE DUCKLING.

15. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

[​IMG]

watch out queensday 2006, were getting ready for ya. the tye dye dekuil crew

16. ispica

I'l start working on the 2006 official commerative t-shirts

"the tye dye dekuil crew" it has a nice ring to it

17. lctricity

lctricity Member

As proud member of the crew I for one cannot wait until these shirts start coming together.

Thanks a ton ispica! Keep us posted on what you need from "us" to make this happen. These could turn out to be some seriously cool shirts.

Cheers to Queensday 2006 & the 2nd Anniversary Meet!!

18. nblaze

nblaze Member

With Matching Thongs For All ????????

19. ispica

Matching thongs are a must

20. nblaze

nblaze Member

men's medium for my buddy please