queens day 2005

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by mopperm1, Feb 7, 2005.

1. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

not a big thing yogi, don't sweat it my rebel friend. Are you on board for next years meet yogi? And the canal boat party on queensday? Before ya know it April 2006 will be here.

2. yogibear

yogibear Member

If at all possible I plan on making it. By the way I'm from Detroit area originaly. Going though some corporate downsizing right now.

3. smiley420

smiley420 Member

hey yogi where at in detroit?

im in that area also..........

4. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

a yankee in the deep south yogi? better put more twang in your voice or they will catch on! lol

5. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

Yogi,

don't sweat it pal I know and understand where you are coming from. Alot of daily smokers take for granted how much more comfortable smoking finer cannabis can be after developing a tolerance for delta 9

I just had to "call it like I saw it" and I saw you sitting alone in a corner and I assumed you were either disinterested or uncomfortable......both pointed in the direction of me assuming you didn't want to be bothered :)

Hopefully we'll get to meet up next year and chat more....sorry to hear about the downsizing. I actually just got a new job through a crappy marketing company who was subcontracted for a major auto company that had downsized.....its a lose lose for everybody in my opinion. The original workers lose there job and I get it with watered down pay, benefits, and company investment in me!!!

BTW I think now that you have come to the conclusion that the delta 9 had an overwhelming effect on you.......you should logically deduce that your judgements on individuals in the group were probably a bit jaded as well. I gotta admit that I foud lctricity to be one of the nicest people i met in amsterdam this year! Anyway, we are all nice people in our own way, and it just takes more than a few hours to really appreciate people for who they fully are. I bet if we all knew each other for years, most of us would see how kindred and benevolent our spirits (for lack of a better term) are!

Much Love to the Hip Forums Community and the Queens Day Collective!

Koopa

6. lctricity

lctricity Member

Right On Koopa! Ditto on all fronts my man.

No hard feelings Yogi. We'll definitely give it another shot in 2006.

I honestly cannot imagine ANY single person from the whole group of HIP Forum members being anything less than "cool", so if that counts for anything you'll once again be in the "best" of company.

BIG Thumbs Up, Vapo Bags and Hugs to all of you 2005 HIP Forums Meet Vets! Cheers to doing it again in 2006!!

7. mafuman

mafuman Banned

can we get some pix of vapo bags in action? i have no concept and am sorta envisioning sandwich bags.

8. fedor

fedor Member

9. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

lol fedor bet you've had that pic for some time jus waiting for some one to say it lmao

10. mafuman

mafuman Banned

reminds me of a story of a kid who wanted to sniff glue but wound up with a model airplane stuck to his nose

11. fedor

fedor Member

Well, if the plane can fly he still get high

12. koopa

I loved that Volcano Vaporizer so much that I bought one less than a week after getting home from QD 05!!!

www.vapormed.de/en_home.htm

13. mafuman

mafuman Banned

damn i don't know. looks like they making popcorn. something vaguely wierd about it. not knocking it but not sure if its for me. i am old fashioned and if i lived in the olden days i'd probably burn somebody at the stake for using it.
    fuckin witchcraft yo

14. koopa

do a search on the web for the NORML studies on Vapor vs Smoke.....they used the volcano as a base line.

If I remember correctly......

pot smoke has over 430 compounds in it (most cancer causing / and unknown elements...created during combustion)

pot vapor has 4! (a good cannabanoid, a bad cannabanoid, a natural perfume that all plants have, and 1 unknown element)

And also you have to consider the effectiveness......

Most strains of weed contain 8-18% THC

OF THAT

smoking joints / blunts....gets you about 15-25% of that 8-18%
    smoking a bong gets you UP TO 45%
    vaporizing gets you UP TO 75%

Plus the high is more energetic / cleaner
    Plus its nice to not cough while getting more ripped on less material!!!!

BETA MAX was pretty cool in 1980 MR OLDSCHOOL :) LOL