Quedate aqui...

Discussion in 'Spanish' started by Ayesha, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Maybe you don't like this song... Yesterday I saw this movie, "Desperado", and I loved the song Salma Hayek was singing... The movie is not exactly my type, bue António Banderas and my beloved portuguese actor Joaquim de Almeida are, so... lolol... I found the lyric, I'm trying to sing it well :)

Quedate aqui
    En mis brazos
    Quedate aqui
    Para mi

Y no me digas que me amas
    No me digas que me adoras
    Dime solo que te quedas
    Una vida junto a mi

Llevame por alli
    Llevame en tus anzias a un lugar
    Donde ya no tenga que jurar
    Donde ya no tenga que mentir
    Donde solo exista para ti

Y no me preguntes si te quiero
    Que no te preocupe lo que pienso
    Que yo soy completamente tuya a mi manera

Pero a cuando quiero ser tu sue?
    Yo no me conformo con tus besos
    Quiero darte todo lo que siento y mas que eso

2. migle

migle Senior Member

Yep, as you say, this movie is not exactly my type, but i watched it some time ago, and well, i remember the song and it's good, the letter is very nice, i'm so excited to hear you singing, hehehe
    When is the video going to be ready?????? i'm nervous, anxious :)

Muito obrigado pela cancion, mas eu acho que gosto mais de "closer" ;)

3. Eye & Mind

Eye & Mind Member

I liked the one in "from dusk till dawn" much more... (8) cucarachas enojadaaaas (8) :D ;)

4. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Well, I don't know when it's gonna be ready, I feel shy ;) But I'm gonna try, I guess it would be nice singing it for you... But what the hell, who told you I put it here for you??? Hahahahahah:) anyway, you're welcome, sweetie... :p

5. migle

migle Senior Member

I know i know *looking left and right and laughing* i was so mean, but you know about my feelings to you, so i couldn't do anything to think different... hehe
    And yes, it would be incredibly nice to receive it. My camera is a fucking shit, it makes 30 seconds videos but without sound :( anyway, you wouldn't like it, as my mother says when i sing it's like if someone was torturing a mix between a cat and a dog. :D

6. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Alright, so don't sing... But I would be soooo happy if you would send me a 30seconds video, really :) Soooooo happy :) hehehehehehe!

7. migle

migle Senior Member

Hecho!!!! But i have to write some plot and script, cause 30 sec is a long time to be in front of a camera ;)