Q for the girls

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Platinum_twf, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

when you are going through your monthly stuff, does it still feel good to be played with, you know down there? bc Im going over my girls, and shes having here period, but I want to finger her, but I was just wondering if it will still feel good, or should I just not even try and wait till shes done with her stuff?

2. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

She mihgt feel uncomfortable with it... and if she uses pads, it'll be messy... all over, not just in there...

So I think you sould ask her, and make sure youre completely comfortable with the idea too before you try it.

3. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I think you might find it to be gross and messy.... She may also be a bit tender and sensitive. I've had sex during, but fingering is not something I would enjoy. Nobody wants a handfull of blood clots.....:D

You should really talk to her about this. Even if 50 girls here say "yeah, I love it!" your girl may say "no."

4. pabsy

pabsy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

the only thing shell be worried about is how you feel about it... the feelings and senstions for her will be the same as they are at any other time of the month...personally i wouldnt feel good about fingering but penetration...thats cool...its just a feminine thing and nothing to feel bad about...

5. pabsy

oh..and often during full sex the blood flow stops....so its not messy....you must really care if you want to try it...just take it slow...shell be feeling fragfile and not confident.. think you deserve some rep points here lol

6. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

As long as she's ok with it go nuts. Personally I get hornier then ever on my period and the only reason I was not messing around during it was because I did not want to make my boyfriend feel gross or feel he needed to overcome something when he was not comfortable jsut for my sake, but eventually after talking all that over he just realised he did not really care and it all worked out just fine.

Not to mention sex and messing around is proven to ease cramps for the girl, or at least take her mind off of feeling all shitty like most ladies do in such times. If everyone's comfortable, just get messy and go for it...possibly not on white sheets or furnature though:p

7. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

When my girl is on her period, and I want to get her off, I only stimulate around her clit. That way, she still gets off with no "ick" factor and no mess. Works great every time!

8. i_love_sex

i_love_sex Member

I think it feels good...

9. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

*passes out at the thought of her boyfriend touching her blood*

10. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

It feels alright..
    but not that great..
    I mean when I get my ragg, im all bloated and crampy.. I dont wanna be touched at all let alone "down there"...
    Maybe thats just me lol..
    Also I would ask her about it..
    like retro said, if she wears pads, it will be kinda messy (inless she has a light flow).. and if she is wearing a tampon, i would'nt reccomend shoving your fingers up there.. it could cause damage..

11. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

The obvious answer is to ask your girl. There's no point asking us when she might feel differently. Personally, i feel it's a personal thing and while the safest time in terms of fertility, I DON'T THINK SO. The idea of his fingers or penis in there with blood is off. Oh yeah, you do still bleed while having sex although with the penis as kind of a stopper if you like, it doesn't emit. If you really want to try it, it's easy though. Have sex in the shower. That way, you can wash the blood and cum of easily.

12. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

When I'm on my period I masturbate like crazy. I know a girl who was raped when she was using a tampon so please don't ram your finger up there if she's using one.. Oh, and I used to have a friend who would brag about eating his girlfriend out and squishing the blood clots between his teeth..

13. pabsy

oh thats so gross orgazmik... that time of the month is a feminine thing...very feminine and during lovemaking naturally lessens... nothing about it should be crude and repulsive....

14. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

Thanks, I really needed that visual image to haunt me for the rest of my life...*still dry heaving after emptying his guts*

15. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ya, LOL that was fucking nasty!

16. Lainey

Lainey Member

my ex use to love going down on my week, i sure didnt mind!

17. Biggen

Biggen Banned

YUCK! Eh...to each his own though.

18. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Ok, you finally did it. You crushed my image of you, now when I see your pic I will think of blood clots in the teeth... Congratulations!

19. Trickster

Trickster Misfit

Oh what a load of crap. You know what they say about bragging. When someone overcompensates (which that statement is) it's clearly crap, unles he is into vampirism. Question. Did this girlfriend admit this? I'd bet my money this is bullshit.

20. lakshen

lakshen Forn SiĆ°r

aha. how be so many people so offended by that? Hehe, bunch of wanks