q for guys in their 70's and 80's; are you able to have ejaculation orgasm often

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by dixie100, Dec 22, 2021.

1. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

The orgasms feel remarkably the same as when I had a prostate, especially when the arousal period is especially intense and when I have not orgasmed for several days.

And yes, there is a refractory period. After I cum, I just want to feel the afterglow. However, sometimes with trimix, I still have an erection for another hour or so, and my girlfriend has occasionally coaxed me into a repeat. That happened one time in the shower, at least an hour after the first orgasm. We were hugging in the warm water, and Tab A somehow slid into Slot B.

Old70#PA, Rocket73 and Twogigahz like this.
  2. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

yes I keep going till I ejaculate , I masturbate at least once a day sometimes twice, I've masturbated Every day since I was 11, a lot of the time now I don't get hard at all ,I start flaccid and end flaccid but i always ejaculate, usually taking an hour each session before I cum, I notice when masturbating soft my cock doesn't get sore, I don't need to get hard any more, I stroke and play as normal and produce a lot of precum so my flaccid cock is always very wet and slippery which I love, the magical feeling 2 or 3 minutes before ejaculation is so wonderful and the fact being flaccid makes no difference at all when finally ejaculating, sex isn't an option now at my age that's why my masturbating sessions are so important,

Old70#PA likes this.
  3. dixie100

dixie100 Members

rocket...... you are in your seventies and able to cum every day with a flaccid penis is amazing and inspiring to elderly people who are still interested in being sexually active.
    i don't cum very regularly ; due i think to the fact that my sessions are usually 20 to 30 minutes [ extremely pleasurable continuous dry orgasms ] and not long enough to ejaculate....... i think i should try harder and commit to extending as time is not an issue.

Old70#PA and Rocket73 like this.
  4. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I spend at least an hour sometimes 2 or 3 hours everyday masturbating producing loads of precum , then when starting the magical climaxing period to when I finally ejaculate, I produce loads of cum evertime but not shooting at all ,I just Cum in my hand

5. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

Well not 70 as of yet but very close to be this coming year and i masturbate a lot and no problems of getting it up But one thing my second wife that is 59 does not put out any more sad