q for guys in their 70's and 80's; are you able to have ejaculation orgasm often

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by dixie100, Dec 22, 2021.

1. dixie100

dixie100 Members

hi,
    i am 77 married still sexually active with wife and solo.
    it takes me a long time to cum and not regularly.
    i have no medical issues and no erection problem.
    would any of the elderly guys [ or others ] on here care to comment?
    thanks
    dixie

Maturemale, Rocket73 and jimandjan like this.
  2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I'm 70 and no longer get rock hard. wife had huge sex drive when younger, but not now, we still have sex not nearly as often, and she keeps the lube near by.
    I have thought about trying the pill, but don't believe in drugs, but would love an all natural remedy. Plus wife told me she had sex with guys in their 20's who never got as hard, as I do at my age. I might add not pleasurable sex for her anyway.
    Had good erection until age 65.

Rocket73 likes this.
  3. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All I can say for openers here, are we living the same lives, almost exactly? By way of answering 'dixie100' 's question, I'll try to follow along with yours, sentence by sentence.

I'm 74. Until about 70, MrHappy would still come to more or less full attention (for all of us over 60 the days of our youth are gone, it happens).

Wife and I fucked like rabbits for the four years before we married 35yrs ago (got tapes!). Then the chemical they put in wedding cake took hold of her. Long periods of drought ensued.

Twenty years ago there was a brief renaissance for awhile (yay!) then back to standard lack of interest from her. At that point, given the opportunity, I'd have had an affair. But didn't, just soldiered on. PIV was out (the beached-whale response), and the 4x yr sucking/spitting/complaining got to be more trouble than it was worth.

Of course, my libido was and is still solidly intact (I do love the ladies). My wife had only one bf before us and he fucked her (by our count) 240-250 times in 2 yrs. Which added a bit of salt to the wound. (As with yours, she also didn't 'enjoy' that time either.)

Tried the pill option. All I got was a headache and weird feelings that I waited 3 hrs to pass.

The last year we've been doing a lot more of working together on business/life/family/organizing stuff. Then four months ago, out of the blue, and for no known reason, one night she was sucking what one could kindly call a 'sorta-kinda', and held on, swallowing! What? Huh? Sat up and said, "Now don't expect that every night." Yes ma'am, no ma'am, got it ma'am. Since then, it's every week or so. The renaissance has returned! Now MrHappy still can't manage PIV, but I've told her that 'MrTongue has been missing MrsPussy long enough'. Response was, 'yeah, I know, we'll see'.

So for dixie100's question, yeah I still cum and produce (sometimes more than she expects). However, she's good at it and I'm usually letting go into a mind-altering orgasm in only a minute or two. For dixie, a Urologist would probably say he doesn't have an answer. So based on my nursing background, and I'm guessing here, it could be something subconcious holding things up, thinking too much. But also, SSRI anti-depressants are well known to stop things happening ( yes, I tried it). As do the 'beta-blockers' we old guys often take for B/P problems.

Just some ideas there. (Jeez, I got kind of personal in some of that without meaning to.)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    Rocket73 likes this.
  4. Martin69

Martin69 Members

I am 70 and still get very erect at most things involving spanking and lingerie. I do not masturbate as often as I used to, but it still feels so good.

Rocket73 likes this.
  5. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

74 and masturbate daily, always ejaculate but sometimes when not hard, but the feeling of ejaculation is wonderfull

6. I am 74 and I have edged since my mid twenties been edging ever since. Edging is a form of long term masturbation without ejaculating just enjoying it. Ejaculation depends usually in 2 days or the next day or in 3 days I edge every day and edging stimulates the prostate. So semen builds up so it depends. I think that my edging has kept me quite active over the years. For me feet are a powerful trigger and my wife has beautiful feet.

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. Based on my earlier comment on edging have you tried to masturbate daily for a while. Masturbation does stimulate the prostate which accounts for about 80 percent of ejaculate fluid. You stated you are in good health with no issues especially diabetes which has a major effect on sexuality. Like I stated I have masturbated daily, edged, all my life and totally enjoy it. My wife enjoys watching me which is a big plus. Because I edge long term I use good lube which helps.

Rocket73 likes this.
  8. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I'm 62, and can only get off stroking once every couple of weeks, perhaps due to a barbiturate I'm prescribed for my tremor. Can still get hard, it's just barely more sensitive than my finger. Still stroke frequently, if to no purpose.

Rocket73 likes this.
  9. dixie100

dixie100 Members

so if/when you lose your erection you keep going and stroke your semi hard /flaccid penis until you ejaculate ?

10. dixie100

dixie100 Members

do you manage to maintain an erection for the duration of your sessions ?

Rocket73 likes this.
  11. dixie100

dixie100 Members

that is amazing how you are able to cum avery couple of weeks despite lack of sensitivity

Rocket73 likes this.
  12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Diligence and hard work.

Rocket73 likes this.
  13. dixie100

dixie100 Members

no; i haven't tried daily .
    several years ago i learned prostate stimulation/orgasm [ no ejaculation..... no touching penis ] using the aneros massager.
    i then learned how to orgasm [ no ejaculation ..... n t p ] without the device.
    these orgasms are multiple , full body and extremely pleasurable.
    i can now orgasm continuously until sated and usually have two sessions daily.
    occasionally i would like to end a session with a wet orgasm [ many aneros users do ] but just can't seem to get there

Rocket73 likes this.
  14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

68 here, I still get erect, almost at will. We are a sexual active couple. We have sex on average 3 times a week. My refractory time now is about 12-14 hours. I don’t masturbate often unless my wife says she wants to watch rub one out. She masturbates more than me. I will give her some visual stimulation by rubbing my erection for her. It’s all good in our house.

15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

60ish here. I don’t masturbate without the intention of coming, and I always do. I don’t do it as often as I used to or would like to, but the results are worth it.

Rocket73 likes this.
  16. Panama Jack

The point is to stay active by what ever means possible. I have a friend who’s wife past away and he masturbates several times a week just to keep things working.

17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Its also keeping fit and a good diet as well. All this helps .
    Some of the ED problems are linked to being over weight and unhealthy. As my Doctor says if you dont use it you will lose it.

Lovnflman and Rocket73 like this.
  18. Panama Jack

We couldn’t agree more. Diet and exercise is the key. Just a daily walk does wonders. We don’t do gyms, but we walk. It’s gotten to the point we actually miss our walks together. It gives us time to talk, and this alone enhances our sex life. We include sex as exercise as well. We love our relationship, but we fuck and masturbate for our body and mind.

Klimax2gether and Rocket73 like this.
  19. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I'm 73. When I was 56, I suddenly lost the ability to get a natural erection on the day that my cancerous prostate was surgically removed. So, nothing about it was gradual. In a single day, I suffered a complete loss of potency and loss of the ability to ejaculate.

Was that the end of the story? No.

Ejaculation and erections are not necessary to obtain an orgasm. Just ask any orgasmic woman. I did find that it was much more difficult to reach a climax without getting hard, because I had so many years of associating arousal with an erection. So, I learned about other methods for getting an erection.

Pills did not work well, because the nerves that trigger an erection had been damaged during my surgery. However, I was prescribed two other methods, trimix injections and a medical grade penis pump. The trimix injections consistently give me the erection of a 16-year-old, and they last for about an hour. My gf and I have been successful and happy with this method for the last 17 years. She injects me, we stimulate each other, and we orgasm very strongly. Often, we fall asleep in each other's embrace, with me remaining inside her, fully erect.

The pump is great for masturbation, either on my own or with another guy. It took a while to figure out which constriction rings provided the right balance between maintaining a hard-on but still being comfortable. The thick silicon rings with removal tabs work the best for me. My erections with the pump and constriction rings tend to be bigger than my natural erections had been, which makes it much easier for me to get off.

At age 73, I still get off strongly a couple times per week. I value my active sex life, as do my lovers.

Rocket73 likes this.
  20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Just curious, do the orgasms feel different than with your prostate? Do you still have a refractory period?

Rocket73 likes this.