Pygeum and L-Anginine

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Panama Jack, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am a senior man. My wife and I have a healthy sex life together. Sex 3-4 times a week in various forms. That said, I started taking Pygeum about a month ago to improve prostate health. I am a big fan of L-Arginine and have taken it for years along with Zinc. Since starting the Pygeum I recently noticed more precum and more ejaculate volume. I even noticed more post cum drip. My wife likes more cum and so do I. I get a better flow out of cum when I unload. Each man is different, but this combination works for me and it is all over the counter and inexpensive.
    No need for on line cum pills that don’t work.
    Just food for thought.

Bilby and Altman like this.
  2. gentlesenior

gentlesenior Members

New here and thanks for the info. I, like you, am an old guy. Happily married for many many years and still enjoy regular sex with my wife. All my parts work but will check out the literature on pygeum, never heard of it. You can never have too much cum:) I don't take any pills, not even vitamins so might pass if any side affects are associated w/ it.
    Thanks, enjoy your posts.

3. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I have tried these before and didn’t see any changes. Do you also drink a ton of water to rehydrate when taking them?

4. Panama Jack

Yes, I have to stay hydrated with lots of water where we live. The L-Arginine is a Amino Acid. Great for blood vessel health. Works for me. It also helps lower my blood pressure.

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Hi Pygeum is often sold as a prostate health supplement, specifically to alleviate Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), also called benign enlargement of the prostate.
    But if seems its doing you good carry on with it.

6. Panama Jack

Barry, I do agree with you. I have always believed that good prostate health is essential for sexual health. After all, in the area of the prostate it does hold some seminal fluids. I would like to think, I’m not a supplement junkie. But, I do add these to my day intake along with Zinc.

7. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I'm 6years ahead of you and supplement's do help been on them since 8 years ago when ED hit me, I come with a mix I call NOWHARDS MIX you can google that its in a pegym forum no drugs and its healthy for you its kept me going for the last 8 years, something you can try, read up on it first and its free.

8. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ve always been a heavy pre-cummer, I have taken Pygeum, since I’ve heard it can increase pre cum and let me tell you does it ever! I must make twice the amount I had before. Besides it’s good for the prostate.

Angela36 likes this.
  9. John in TX

John in TX Newbie

Yes, it works very well! I never used to leak, but now, I can produce enough to look like a huge orgasm in my pants! Yes, here is the proof. I find many of these supplements make me nervous and jittery, though.[​IMG]

10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Not every thing works for some guys, it hit and miss with supplements, then again drugs do the same, so I would not worry to much.

Its finding the right combination for the one person and then see if it works for others, NOWHADS MIX is the same some it works for most, others get nothing or there just not taking it right.

Bilby likes this.