PVR : Post-void residual

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Duncan, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't know how long I've 'had' it. I stand, micturate, shake, put it back in and then... there it goes... warm moisture spreads through the cotton briefs like tap water dripping from the faucet onto a sponge. It's sad and it's gross.
    I've taken to tearing off some paper towels before hitting the urinal. Sometimes I find that that paper towel needs to be pressed against the head in order to stimulate those last few drops to come forth. And at times I'm amazed at just how much comes out.
    I've gone to a urologist. Nothing is wrong with me. I'm sometimes tempted to carry cotton balls with me.
    Am I alone ?

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you look at the male plumbing, there's a j shape part of the urethra around the taint area and some of the urine will stay there at the end and finally dribble out after we think we're done. Agree it's annoying. Some say to reach behind your balls and press that area to get the rest out. But you might look funny to others at a urinal.

3. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I'll give it a wizz.

4. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

At home I pee sitting on the toilet, give it a dab on the end with some toilet paper. When out I use the urinal and when done give it a shake then a squeeze like milking a cow then another shake. Sometime I still get a drip in the underpants.

5. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Is this moisture urine or sweat? If it is urine maybe undo your top button and drop your pants an inch to be more relaxed?