Putting it out there

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by NewToBi, Feb 18, 2019.

1. NewToBi

NewToBi Members

Hi all

This is the first time I've acknowledged it - I'm bisexual.

I've had sex with guys before, but it's not something I've ever accepted about myself. I've been in a straight relationship for a while now - my first long-term one - and while it's great, lately I've just had an urge to be able to able to experiment a bit more. I guess that's what has led me here.

Is this something that ever goes away (in the context of a relationship that is)? Has anyone else out there experienced this?

ALCOmech and new Athenian like this.
  2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Yes, I have. I've been bi for over 30 years and long ago accepted that I enjoy sex with women and men. During that time, I have had several on-going relationships with both genders. Most lasted three to six months.

I love women. I love talking with them, dating, movies, dinners. I love kissing and caressing them and having sex with them. When we realized the relationship wasn't going anywhere, we broke up. I never ended a straight relationship to have sex with a man even though I had desires.

My relations with other men have aways been purely sexual, no emotional involvement, such as my gay friends have. We enjoy an hour or two of sex together then went our own ways. Seldom did we have any contact outside the bedroom. We didn't go for a beer, bowling or to a movie. We each had our own lives.

After a few months the sex with became routine, or one partner wasn't getting what he wanted, so the arrangement ended. I believe the lack of any common interest except sex was a major factor in the short term duration of my relationships with men. A few ended because I met a woman.

ALCOmech likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I think it's more common than we all realize to have craving and desires as I've had for the past 30+ years that never went away with me. I've always had emotional, sexual relationships with women and enjoyed every moment but occasionally would get cravings for cock so I had many suck buds over my life time to satisfy my cravings to return to my woman. I'm open with my present wife, she's accepted it and participates which is such a relief not having to hide it anymore. I have to respond with "No, I don't think it's something that just goes away as it's who you are".

4. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

For me and others I’ve spoken with, it never goes away but rather strengthens. I’ve accepted my bisexuality long ago and have fun with it. It’s not bad, dirty or weird. It’s part of us and rather than ashamed, we should be proud and feel lucky.

5. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Yes when I discovered I had a cock fetish I liked it although it did take a little time to admit it. Now I'm proud of it !

ALCOmech likes this.
  6. ALCOmech

ALCOmech Visitor

Early last year I finally accepted that I’m bisexual and there’s nothing wrong with it.

I haven’t been with a man yet but it’s no longer a desire I’m trying to suppress due to the religion I was involved in. I’ve since left that religion and am accepting myself as I am.

I still love women but also have no problem with the idea of being physically and/or emotionally involved with a man.

I’m 51, never married, single, and unattached. Right now working way too much to have a social life. Maybe someday.

Glad I found this forum.

Spudz, DaveTheBiGuy and snowmanb2 like this.