Putting all moral/ethical concerns to the side,

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lace_and_feet, Aug 19, 2005.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

I'd make the owner of Lenny's Pizza slit his own throat

2. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've have this uncontrollable urge to make Tony Blair dress like Gene Kelly and do the scene from Singing inna Rain ........

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'd put a spell on the people who sell season tickets for Boston sports teams so that they would give me season tickets for life.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

no, i wouldn't. i'm terribly uncreative.

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I would mesmerize KC and make her learn the tuba.

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Um, I did put a super hex on Richard M. Nixon during the summer of 1972 when he lived in the white house. It was around 3:30am and I was trippin hard on acid. I was so pissed off by his lies & deceit, and I realized at that moment I had the power to do absolutely anything (I was in the "i am god" stage of the trip), so I figured I'd test it out and focus my consciousness on bringing about an end to Richard Nixon.

I concentrated on that thought for a short while (who knows how long it really was, eh?), and then I reached a point where I suddenly realized that if I continued he would die in actuality and I would have to deal with the karma of my act. So I stopped the thought then and there, and continued on tripping my brains out.

I woke up late the next afternoon and was just goin' about my business oblivious to anything other than the fact that I was now back in Maya. I turned on the TV, and there they were, all talking about how Richard Nixon had to be rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night (around 3:40am or so) with a heart problem. He was alright, and the doctors were surprised cause they said Nixon (up till that point) had never had a heart condition before.

Wow! I suddenly remembered what I'd done the night before, and it sent chills up my spine. Glad I didn't kill him, although it would've save him from his later disgrace.

Now kids, don't try this at home! Unless you happen to have another deserving president in mind... Just remember the karma.

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I'd put a spell on my banker so they'd give me these 1000 bucks I owe to the hospital. And also more money... and more money... so I could pay for my college tuition without having to borrow it (and spend the next 20 years paying it back). Or I could also put a spell on the hospital's manager so they clear my account.. and my university's bursar's office so they give me full scholarship. Would work that way too.

8. crummyrummy

I would put Penny under a spell and make her play the flute beside KC playing the tuba

9. mynameiskc

couldn't you have me learn to play something a little cooler, like a souzaphone?

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

lol I actually can play the flute.. now I agree with you kc, the tuba is not a very cool instrument!

11. crummyrummy

done and done. Skip would be enchanted to learn and play the Lute to accompany KC and Penny.

12. skip

skip Founder Administrator

That sounds like fun! Could we then be wandering minstrels? How about calling ourselves the New KC Minstrels...hehheh... ;)

13. crummyrummy

well, it seems KC would have to bear the brunt of the weight wandering, but that sounds like a grand Idea if she is OK with it. I guess the Contra Bassoon I was gonna make Dancer Annie learn may not be so Do-able.....

14. Colours

Colours Senior Member

id put a spell on all world leaders and make them stop being dickheads. cheesey eh?!

15. mynameiskc

i think you need to tell someone to build a special souzaphone roller thingie for me...

16. crummyrummy

I will use the spell and have colours do it.

17. mynameiskc

excellent. we need percussion.

18. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

If Pressed_Rat could play the drums it'd be great :)

19. crummyrummy

Pressed_Rat will be enchanted to bang on the drums these:
    [​IMG]
    and the hat, he has to wear the hat too.

20. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

lol nah I don't think he'd like that...