Puttin stems and seeds to good use

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by theworldisyours, May 11, 2004.

1. theworldisyours

theworldisyours Member

Whats this about using stems and seeds, or maybe just stems, to make tea? will it get you high? i dunno, it sounds stupid but ive heard it. Is there ANYWAY thats easy to put your stems and seeds to good use?

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i think you can make hash if you have a lot, but don't ask me how to do that.

i've heard of making tea with stems, but i don't think it would get you high.

3. theworldisyours

theworldisyours Member

Yo, i always hear about people making hash and stuff, but it makes me mad cuz they never go into the detail about actually making it real easy. maybe there is no easy way.

4. porkstock41

someone hear will prolly tell you. i just dunno, never tried it. ask, or try to look it up if you wanna do it.

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

you make hash from the leaves not the seeds and stems.

6. Requiem422

Requiem422 Member

Just throw that shit away

7. bobfirechief

bobfirechief Member

Throw it all away . If you do have enough stems to make it worth it then you can afford to buy more dope .

8. Peace

actually if they are very good seeds put them in a air tight container and put them in your fridge. then if you find someone who wants to grow sell them to him/her. Or grow them yourself!

9. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

The best ways to put seeds to use is to grow them. Seeds contain no tricombs and have no THC. The best way to use stems is to
    • 1. Vaporize them - this isn't so bad, because only the cannabinoids are vaporized, but if you smoked the stems it would be like smoking wood and is not at all pleasent.
    • Save them and add them to your weed butter next time your baking.
    As said before, you can't make hash out of stems buth ash is simple to make in the sence that there are no chemical extractions or anything like that, but it does require a lot of work.

10. nesta

nesta Banned

you certainly could make hash out of stems, but it would take a lot, they'd have to be chopped up properly, and it would be very low quality hash.

they're entirely suitable for hash oil extractions, though....

11. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

method #1
    --------------
    Finger Hash
    --------------------
    Take a coffee canister(the big ones you get when you buy coffee) and fill it half way up with good buds, some shake and w/e else you can find.Make sure the stuff is cut very fine, so it looks almost like a powder, but has lil chunks/bits of weed in it. Fill a bucket up with water, put in a couple packs of ice and ice cubes, let it sit there for 15-20 mins, now dab your finger in the water and rub it in a circuler form on the bottom part of the lid of the Coffee canister, until the whole canister lid has been covered( you dont want the lid to be soked, just dampened) then close it and shake the canister vicously for 10-15 maybe 20 mins, using a paint mixer and putting it on for 10 mins would work nicely I guess. Then when done shaking, open the lid and look under, there should be a layer of crystal with possibly a bit of weed in it. Rub your finger in a circuler form under the lid again, removing all the crystal substance, squeeze it together, and you got yourself some finger hash.

Method #2
    -------------------
    Hashish
    -----------
    My buddys dad usta grow weed and he tried it, his weed wuz shitty, but Im not sure if it was the method or the weed, but the Hash was low quality, smoked a bowl of it and got a mild buzz. Anywayz, fill an ice cream pale up with your shake and buds. then fill the pale with Icey water, close the pale and shake it visously for 5-10 mins. then let it sit somewhere for a couple weeks, then seperate the weed/water with a screen/strainer there should we hash there, but Im not sure exactly how to do this, I have not tried any of these 2 methods and I cannot say if they work.

12. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

another simple way to make hash involves a colender (pasta strainer type thing) and a bucket. First you take your bud or leaves and toss it arround in the colender over a pice of paper. You should get a nice pile of kief, shake until satisfied, then make sure to get all the kief off the colender. Next take a plasric bucket put the kief in there and shake it with the open end facing away from you, back and forth. A line of greenish resin should start to accumulate, shake it for like 10 mins-15 mins, then scrape the goo off, press it, and you got hash!

13. inneedofacid

inneedofacid Member

i guess im probably the only person who smokes the stems as well. for some reason after smokin a couple 5 or 6 bowls i will smoke the stems, and it gives me a good head change. seeds are worthless though.

14. porkstock41

probably one of the few, cuz that is stupid. stems are gross.

15. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I remember one day when I only had a bag full of stems and no weed left, and I was really hurtin for some weed so I tried to smoke a bowl of stem, it was the grosest thing Ive ever tasted, tasted kinda like SweetGrass(ive tried to smoke that once, to see if it would relax me) and this is the grosest thing Ive every tasted, besides shrooms.

Anyways, I guess it would work best if you had a vaporizer, Im gonna build 1 out of a lightbulb rite now.

16. Peace

im guessing youve never tried morning glory then.

17. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

No I dont even know the effects of morning glory. Could u explain to me how to get it and wut the effects are, and possibly a price range?