Putin making threats?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Mar 2, 2018.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Terrible bluffer. I bet even half of the Russian audience didn't fall for it.
    He clearly stated though he will only use it after some other country launches an attack on them. Which is unlikely. Nobody wants to start such a war. So he could savely make this bogus threat, which was primarily made to impress the russian voter.

wilsjane and morrow like this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

2 minutes to midnight. Give up your survival rifles...

morrow likes this.
  4. Asmodean

morrow likes this.
  5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The current "administration" will do nothing. If I were president----I'd turn their damn electricity off or flood their web sites with millions upon millions of e-mails . They surely must own these fuckers. Who in hell do they think they are. GET SOME BALLS, YOU ORANGE COWARD.!!

snowtiggernd and morrow like this.
  6. morrow

morrow Visitor

So does anyone think they COULD actually do it? Is their range on this missile a threat to anyone?

I've no doubt it could reach the UK, but American seems a bit far to me..

7. scratcho

Sure they could. Just find a school desk to get under. That's what I did in the 50s.
    They know and we know---that the exchange of atomic weapons would be the end of sentient life, so I doubt the eventuality of such. However, if Blump gets close to being thrown out or jailed---------?? He values himself much more than this country.

8. Asmodean

The range might be possible. But the avoidance of anti rocket devices as shown in his example is highly questionable.
    It is an empty threat for multiple reasons. Russian election is nearing.

9. scratcho

Wouldn't it be fitting if our secret people could swing the Russian election away from the KGB candidate? I'd give ér a try were I them.

10. Asmodean

No, that would be a pathetic action imho. If its some nerd in a basement i would applaud the effort, but still... i would like it more if it would be a russian nerd. But im not too picky there. Just not on a western governments call. If no western country would buy gas etc. from Russia that would be a good start. The worse their economy gets, the more russians protest their government.

11. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Its all bollocks I reckon where is the star wars rail gun the US is supposed to have ?

12. scratcho

(To post 10) I see. So "we"just let this continue. Gotcha.

NO. It should be done and they should know who did it.

13. scratcho

Godammit, my family has DEEP,DEEP roots in this country and I can't stand what these so-called "leaders" are doing to it. I was born in 1939----so as one can see---(maybe) I have known how the republicans think and what they do and what democrats think and what they do over a long period of time. WE. ARE. IN. DEEP. TROUBLE. If the repubs can't be dislodged from government soon, we will not recognize this country at all in the near future.

snowtiggernd and YouFreeMe like this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Skybird, this is Dropkick with a red dash alpha message in two parts. Break. Break. Stand by to verify...

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd never fall for this. One missile goes in the air, I know USA got the goods to take it down, probably over Russian land too. Lol.

16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Putin a peacock with his feathers fanned.

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i have a valid message...stand by to authenticate

18. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I thought that was "Take 5" By Paul Desmond, and later by Dave Brubeck?

scratcho likes this.
  19. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

20. Asmodean

The song is known under both names. It has been covered a lot. But the original was called Take five indeed. Now you often see it as Russians are coming (a.k.a. Take five) as well.