Put a little love in your chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

one of my faves

two worthy lines;
    "everyday is judgement day"
    "all we can do is forgive"

rollingalong likes this.
  2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

So Buddy had some issue going on last night and woke me up EVERY TWO FRIGGIN' HOURS to go out and go potty!!!!
    Needless to say I'm dead tired today, but at least he is a good puppy and wakes me up rather than just shitting on the floor.

Hugs & Spit and Lynnbrown like this.
  3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol I've read where adding pumpkin to their diet and something else I forget and that'll help them go.

That's a good dog. <3

That is an absolutely beautiful picture of your daughter and the kitten. My goodness it is sweet, but stunning with innocence! That picture is art is what I'm saying. I tried to quote it but couldn't get underneath it to type...so I just wanted to compliment you on that wonderful picture.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

can i read it when you are done?...i have lots anecdotes.....one time this girlfriend of my dealer peed her pants because there was so much dope in the room and she was so scared of cops coming through the door....100 pounds on a table all bricked up from mexico circa 1977

i keep track.....a mom but not a single mom

that song gets me emotional....good thing i'm not drunk or i'd be teary.....still too soon for me and tom petty...he is in my top 5 all time best concerts ever

it cracks me up that the heroin junkie from the wire...the dude that was akays collecting scrap steel and bottles for herpoin money....bubs....good ol bubs is in that show...he is way more believable as an addict

this is hilarious

pumpkin,sweet potato make a dogs poop hard....it makes it easy to pick up.....stuff is a binding agent

ended up making 4 so so crumble cakes and 1 perfect one

Lynnbrown likes this.
  5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

oh hell...thanks for correcting me. I had no idea. lordy mercy...but sweet potato was the "other thing" I couldn't remember. I wonder what I must have really read and where I read it at. oh my

I'd love to hear your recipe for this crumble cake.

rollingalong likes this.
  6. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG] then you can stick it in peoples stockings..

rollingalong likes this.
  7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I don't think being constipated was the issue, rather the opposite considering how he would do the hurried short step walk, you know, when you are afraid if you stride to far you may "lose it".

morrow likes this.
  8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

And I love Thirsty's character on there...Tonight he was damn pivotal with his "street smarts" and connections to find out key info.

The music was really good tonight.

The other week they let Rumer Willis sing. I think she's really good, and always enjoy it when she's on there.

But they had a little different music going on tonight. Even better.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

if only the front end would hold on as much as the back end. yeah know when the dog is about the puke. there is only a 3second delay.. you can hear the clock ticking when the dog starts upchucking..

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

don't get carried away....i am not your new ''empire'' buddy....i don't watch it....just saw bubs on there when i was channel surfing...past it :)

Martha stewarts recipe which she demonstrates with the lady she got from...i found the cooking time to be too short...i had to add 5 minutes

New York Crumb Cake

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

morrow likes this.
  12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol

Thanks ;)

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i the show rules of engagement half the show was russel sexually harassing women in the way that is making al franken have to resign tomorrow

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just had a cute tiny spider try make a Web on my coffee table. I squished him though. Because I don't like spiders. He might have come from my Christmas tree box I feel.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

had a spider in the shower, not its on its way to the mississippi river..

Aerianne likes this.
  16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

ever see the night gallery episode where the guy flushes the spider.....

had a few drinks, tolerance for moronic asswipes has hit zero, so time to log off before I get myself in trouble...again..

Aerianne and Hugs & Spit like this.
  17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

i told you. He's just a troll. Don't let him get to you

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Everyone likes getting stoned. Only some Americans like football. And half them don't anymore because they are mad about the kneeling protests and new rules attempting to lessen brain injury. That means the game is "pussified".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.