Put a little love in your chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ive had so much trouble with warranty claim on an electronic thing....it took 3 returns until i got back one that actually works (they send out refurbs on warranty claims)

anyway they made a shipping mistake and now i have an extra one...im going to consider that it is compensation for all the trouble i had with them....ill keep it in the box for a while in case they notice..but im not exactly sure i actually got it because maybe they just dropped it off without a signature

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That was my reaction too.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

she has a boyfriend too

dont you folks read posts?..she mentions both often

Hugs & Spit and NoxiousGas like this.
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Apparently I don't. Sorry, Mel. I'll pay better attention

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Go to social media they said get help with neighborhood issues they said / Sorry my neighborhood isnt full of bakers that refuse to bake cakes for homosexuals..

8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I remember seeing her in the Tourists (with Dave Stewart) days - circa 1979/80 at Manchester Apollo - (I think, I still have the programme).
    I got about 6/7 rows from the front, she was in good form, interacting with the audience and even 'back in the day' showed she had Star quality
    Three songs that come to mind - being =

- some things don't change :)
    The Dusty classic

and - (I'm sure they did this before it was released)

rollingalong likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I knew Mel had a boyfriend but I'm also sure I've seen her post things like I do about how kids are annoying and I don't want any. I swear to cow I've seen her post this. :p

10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

LOL! you are so ridiculous :D It took me a while for me and my friend that gets this for me to find this hook-up but we finally did. That's about the regular price but my person has really good quality for that price also.

But not as good as my other buddy who claims to get his from the Mexican cartel. shhhh I didn't say that. :-O

12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I forgot to add...NO I am not sleeping (or anything) with anybody. Just 2 cats usually share my bed. lol

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

OMG! I just went on the porch to shut everything down and there was a cat (an unknown strange cat!!!) fighting with my Gimli-Benny! That was UNREAL! Since I didn't close the door good behind me other cats began to drift out there! I was hollering and moving and GOOD GRIEF there was about a catastrophe!!!

I even lost track of Gimli and thought he had run out after the booger cat! Its raining and I was right before walking out in that mess...but he came walking in the kitchen from having fled way into the house.

Anyway, that got my blood pressure going!

It's been really good here lately - Monday (at the doctor) it was 121/84.

I need to make a firecracker now!

Watching Empire tonight!

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

CIMG0943.JPG
    That is my Gimli-Benny and his little girlfriend, Lassie.

La Ya Ya, Aerianne and Irminsul like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I actually had a really good time with my friend yesterday and feel bad for doubting the occasion. We had some drinks and just talked and talked. We stood in the kitchen for 5 hours talking about the fun times etc. Played with the rabbits and dog, he showed me all the work he'd done on his 4wd truck and it's pretty awesome what he's done with it. So it was a good catch up. :)

Aerianne likes this.
  16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i am making 4 new York crumb cakes....i will eat 2 and giveaway 2

it is one of the easiest ''impressive'' deserts i can make.people always think the crumb part is hard to do

it isnt

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

LoL

It's possible I've posted stuff like that, I dont always like other people's kids. just my own.

Lynnbrown, Irminsul and YouFreeMe like this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

I took the new WomensDay magazine from the lobby today. Every other page plus is an ad for something or a drug ad. I thought yeah man cookies.. Nope . a couple cookies but all ads.

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

EMPIRE!!!

20. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I remember when James was a child, along with his friends and ball games and such as that.

For sure all kids are not created equal in the aggravating factor. Usually it would be equal to their parents aggravating factor. Lord God some of those parents...we need more emojis! lol

I'm sorry but that's just the truth.

Some kids...and others are wonderful, and their your's. :) I speak from personal experience. lol

Aerianne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.