Pussy To Mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by juicelover, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

You just keep getting hotter with age like a fine wine

1 person likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

In general once I’m at the point where we’re having sex that’s what i want most, but I don’t mind it at all, especially if it’s at the ending and he just wants to cum in my mouth

Justinsky, magickman, Altman and 4 others like this.
  4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Ha. I'm aging but still juicy. And I'm betting, since I didn't use hormones all along, I could do HRT if warranted. I'm not yet 50. I should have a couple decades of decent activity left.

Actually, I'm still only peri, so the real fear of a change of life brat is there. IUD for the win. It's a great buffer of perimenopausal hell, too.
    I know my hormonal cycle is still doing its thing via hypersensitivity, just not showing as periods. Again, Mirena for the win.

As for the attitude, I think it's experience. And a partner who was just bad at PIV.
    I had a few years to think about what I really wanted.
    And now, I'm sharing experiences with an amazing open guy. An online acquaintance refers to him as the Lucky Bastard. He is lucky. So am I.

magickman likes this.
  5. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I've done it as a form of birth control. After I went off the pill, when I was dating my husband, he would withdraw just before ejaculating, then if he had time, would finish off in my mouth. I was fine with the taste.

6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

One of our friends started Cummings in me after a couple heavy shots He pulled out and finished unloading on my tits, then I sucked him while hubby cleaned Me up ! It was a great weekend for all!

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple and do a lot of oral on each other. That said, My precum will continue to leak out and my wife loves it. She love me to share her juices with after she cums. I find that her juice change in taste when she cums and we share that. So pussy to mouth and mouth to pussy. It all good for us. I usual wait about a minute after I cum in her to let her lick me clean.

cass_jenner, juicelover and jmadre like this.
  8. DonM77

DonM77 Members

If I go down on her and come up to kiss her she pulls away. She's against it by all means. Not because she doesn't like the taste or anything. She also refuses to kiss me after going down and I really don't mind and she knows this. Huge turn off for both of us from both sides...just wished she was more open

9. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

Before fucking my wife I always lick her pussy and insert my tongue deep inside her pussy. i move my pussy up and down her pussy hole. I like the taste of my wife's wet pussy. After caressing and licking her pussy I fuck her till I ejaculate fully inside her pussy hole. I pull out my cock. My wife takes my wet cock glistening with cum inside her mouth and sucks it. I also lick her cum filled pussy and clean it fully by eating her pussy. We do it simultaneously in 69 position.

10. creamywife

creamywife Banned

I wouldn't mind since I l only do that to my hubby even ass to mouth.

Justinsky, Altman and juicelover like this.
  11. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I have no problem with it. It all gets mixed up when we're getting down and dirty. I'm not going to stop the action for napkins and finger bowls. If I want to suck him off and he's just been inside me, it's just a little added seasoning. Not going to worry about it.

juicelover likes this.
  12. Biwing

Biwing Member

My wife doesn't mind kissing me after I've gone down on her.
    She loves me to eat her creampie and will still kiss me afterward BUT she will not suck my cock after I've cum in her!
    This is not just limited to myself as I have never seen her suck any of our bed mates over the years either.
    She will not let anyone cum in her mouth as well!

13. Ellynx69

Ellynx69 Members

I love when my man kisses me after I have cum in his mouth. I don't know what it about it. It is such a turn on. He really gets off on giving me an orgasm via his tongue.

juicelover, Micheal9 and jmadre like this.
  14. intoodeep

intoodeep Members

I like that too! And I love to go down on him after he pulls out...i tell him 'i want to suck it' as he's stroking me...sometimes he will go ahead and cum in my mouth, mmm that's so hot

Justinsky, juicelover and Micheal9 like this.
  15. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

My wife usually cleans me off after sex

16. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

I love that too feeling the tongue slap against mine with cum running on in between both our tongues is amazing gets me even harder just like while I eat my gf I jerk off cause her pussy juice in my mouth gets me going and the pussy smell.

17. Kerri

Kerri Members

No that doesn’t bother me st all.

Altman and ahsorandy like this.
  18. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

Think it taste better after it’s been in your pussy?

Altman likes this.
  19. Kerri

Kerri Members

No I wouldn’t say so.

Altman likes this.
  20. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

It would be like tasting your own pussy though