Pussy To Mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by juicelover, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I know a girl who does lots of yoga. She is limber enough to go down on herself.

2. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I personally find the taste/smell of myself a tad arousing in general, and nothing serves as the cherry on top of getting fucked good the same way as having to lick our combined fluids from my partners cock before i can be relieved to piss and smoke a cigarette. I do flat out of refuse to put a cock thatd had a condom (spermicidal or not) on it because the latex taste makes me wanna vomit.

Justinsky and cass_jenner like this.
  3. Hammerhead77

Hammerhead77 Members

Every time i go down on my women she pulls me up to her so she can lick it off my face. I think its rather sexy!

4. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I dont MIND it, per say. My secretions are of a thicker creamy consistency complete with white color if Ive orgasmed during play, or anytime in the passed couple days. That taste and texture in my mouth isnt the most pleasant, but for me thats just added degredation to the act which gets me off on its own. My normal juices dont bother me to taste on cocks, lips, fingers, whatever and are typically mildly sweet i think.
    Ive never had a creampie eaten from me, and therefore never tasted the aftermath.
    Generally, if im picking i prefer ass to mouth across the board. Though usually ill end up doing both at various points through the session if its a good'un.

Justinsky, juicelover and clyde72 like this.
  5. lovebreana

lovebreana Members

I don't have any problems with pussy to mouth, I like being able to taste my own juices. Most of the time, I will lightly lick my partner clean after he's come inside me (as long as he isn't too sensitive.)

6. Bones1.1

Bones1.1 Members

Looking for womens advice on this. My wife will not suck my cock after being in her, any tips on how I might get her to do this?

7. good husband

good husband Visitor

I hag a girlfriend once who loooooooved it when I would eat her pussy, but when I had been eating her for half an hour or so and was so turned on and wanted to get my cock inside her, she wouldn't kiss me. If she did, she would frantically rub her pussy syrup off my mouth and face with the palms of her hands first. This was disappointing and a real turnoff. It's not like her pussy tasted bad; it was quite yummy. She just couldn't deal with tasting her own pussy, I guess.

This was rather odd to me, since we talked about one of her female friends joining us for some girl/girl action. The gal I was dating said her friend was the only woman she would be comfortable with trying girl/girl. This made me suspect that the two of them had already had sex but I never asked about that. It never happened though because it wasn't much later till she broke it off because she wanted... well, to be honest I was not really sure what she wanted; either a commitment, an engagement or something along those lines. I liked her a lot and she was a very sexy gal, but we had only been dating about two months and she was newly divorced so I thought it would be best if we took it a little slower with regard to commitment or engagement (not that I was playing the field or anything; I just was not ready to dive in to that).

She became distant, holding me at arm's length because of my aversion to a quick commitment or engagement. About this time, I was deployed to Panama for 30 days (I was in the military) which gave me some time to think. While I was down there, I decided that when I got back I was going to give it a go with this woman in terms of a commitment or whatever she wanted. When I got back, called her up to go over to her house and talk with her about our relationship and what she wanted. While we were on the phone, she told me she was now dating a guy she met while I was deployed so that was that.

Then about a year later, she called me up and wanted to get together. We went out to dinner, had a few drinks and ended up at the house of a girlfriend of hers. We ended up having sex (the two of us, not the two of us and her friend). When I made my move to go down on her, she said "You have no idea how much I have missed this." I said, "I've missed it, too - a lot." I devoured her sweet pussy till my tongue ached and I could lick her yummy womanhood; then I gave her a long, hard class A fucking - I banged the hell out of her. She was still on the pill, so I filled her with my hot load. We slept naked, entwined in each other's arms and legs. The next morning when I was preparing to leave, she promised to call me the following week but never did.

A couple weeks later, I saw her with another guy at a club. We crossed paths going to the restrooms later that night and talked a bit. Now she wanted to date around and not be in a relationship; now I was leaning toward a relationship with her so we were at different places. Bad timing, I guess.

If I had it to do over again, I would have said fine, no commitments - let's just get together once in a while, go out and have some fun. Maybe I could have wined her, dined her and 69ed her and won her back, or maybe it would have just been some fun times and some hot sex; but at that point in my life, I wasn't into open relationships so that was the end of the road.

Ladies, if any of you can make any sense out of this, I'd like to hear your take on it.

8. tammy126

tammy126 Members

I love pussy to mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. M.andrews2490

M.andrews2490 Members

It's just erotic as hell

1 person likes this.
  10. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

I love both my pussy smell with his semen mixed in my mouth

4 people like this.
  11. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

My hubby would never go down on me after cumming in my pussy, but I love it when he kisses me after licking my pussy. It makes the kiss all that much more passionate. I wish he wouldn't be so afraid of his own cum because I would love tasting that on his mouth too. I swallow regularly after sucking him off, and I LOVE to keep sucking and licking even after he cums. Nothing like getting every last drop!

12. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Oh I'm all in favour of you ladies swallowing every last drop HJ. A HUGE thank you to all of you ladies that do swallow and to those of you that don't- go on, give it a go!!!
    What's the worst thing that could happen?

And I don't know what your hubby has against creampies HJ; they are very, very tasty.

1 person likes this.
  13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife seems to love it. When I pull my dick out of her pussy, she immediately takes it in her mouth, tasting her own juices. Kissing is the same. When I have made love to her with my mouth, she wants to kiss me deeply. I'm all for it!

1 person likes this.
  14. FrancaisBells

FrancaisBells Members

I've never minded it.

Justinsky and Ferylove like this.
  15. creamywife

creamywife Banned

I wouldn't mind,as a matter of fact I found it nasty in a erotic way...

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I like mouth to pussy

4 people like this.
  17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

This thread is talking about the transference of fluids. I'm half afraid (not that I EVER get laid, but) to go down without a dental dam. I've never used one, but I can only imagine that the woman would not want a barrier; if only because it's a long awkward pause to get the thing out and set up. I don't know.. anyway um.. I prefer to not taste anything of mine, but I would most likely be using a condom.. Mmm, latex. :)

18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Hmmmm, no. lol Hubby wants to but nope. I have a prude side that comes out sometimes. This is one of those times. :blush5:

19. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Heh. During a long lonely night of emails one hopes your family never sees, I asked my new partner what he thought of pausing mid PIV for more oral sex, either direction.
    Being male, he answered one in the email, and the other in real time.
    His email response relates to the OP.
    "There's always time for more sucking."

I think, as I've aged, that I'm not seeing PIV as "sex with a man " in and of itself, but rather all of the ways we make each other happy.
    It's become much more fluid, like sex with women.
    It's more....complete.

20. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

1) As you've aged, it became more fluid?!? I had heard that the opposite was the case, absent HRT. :)

2) As you've aged, PIV has become purely sexual. The potential for pregnancy is gone, so the difference between cumming in the vagina and elsewhere has lost the biological distinction and become purely a matter of preference and anatomy. Might that bio change be reflected by your attitudinal change?

1 person likes this.