Pussy Hair

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by 3rd Husband, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I like the labia shaved, and the hair above it neatly trimmed. Best of both worlds. Sometimes I will trim the hair above her labia so that there is almost nothing there. I usually do this in preparation for trips to nude beaches. She also likes it this way as nothing hides the view of her femininity.

PGA likes this.
  2. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

She keeps it hairy nowadays, so she doesn't change it anymore. She used to do that in her early 20s... Sometimes I had sex with her in the morning and I was eating a very hairy pussy, and we had sex again in the afternoon, after she had showered, and I was eating a super smooth pussy. Completely different feeling. And quite often, one or two weeks later she would have a landing strip. Sometimes she tried a lot of styles within a short time frame, felt almost like a different pussy everytime I went down on her.

She did let me watch twice when she shaved her full bush off, both times she had let it grow for more than half a year so it was a really big bush. To see it changing from a very hairy pussy to fully shaved in such a short time is quite special. It was always quite a lot of worked as she never trimmed before shaving so after each stroke the razor got clogged with pubic hairs and she needed to rinse everything off all the time. It usually took her 20 to 30 minutes to get rid of the bush, but the result was always extremely smooth.

Even for me as a lover of full bushes, that was always hot to watch.

Now she always has a full bush, which I like a lot. I don't mind that she never changes her style down below anymore. It was fun when she did, but in the end, I like a full bush the most. We're both older now and she is now feeling comfortable with the bush. She also told me she doesn't want to go back to shaved, she feels she is now too old for it, she considers it to be too childish for her. I don't agree with that, I don't think a shaved pussy is childish, but I don't mind it of course that she doesn't want to go back to bare. She told me that if she would ever shave again, she would at least leave a landing strip. She thinks that looks pretty and elegant.

But as I like a full bush, and it doesn't bother her at all because she isn't extremely hairy (she can wear a bikini without the need to trim/shave and nothing is shown) she actually finds it very convenient not having to bother anymore how it looks below... She still shaves her legs and armpits, but her pussy hasn't been shaved or trimmed in years, it's all completely natural.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  3. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

I dont shave or trim

4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Everything in a natural way is perfect, I love a hairy pussy.

Openmindedone01 likes this.
  5. Focus136

Focus136 Members

I love a shaved pussy, really dislike a big bush. I had a partner for 20+ years,and the first time we went to bed as she slipped her thong off a bush popped out, i said to her i would go down on her for longer if she was smooth, with that she shot off to the bathroom, 15 mins later she got back on the bed and was completely shaved smooth.
    For the rest of the relationship she was shaved, she loved the oral sex so much more shaved.
    After keeping it smooth she allways had a visible camel-toe that used to get her checked out all the time.
    Smooth for me every time.

NaturalDreams and FireWolf78 like this.
  6. Straight Up

Straight Up Members

El Natural love it

7. Jmack

Jmack Senior Member

Bald is nice, but growing up most of the girls had a hairy bush. For me it feels great to pull out and run my cock through it.
    Like I say it's up in the air for me, but I'm good with either!

FireWolf78 and Focus136 like this.
  8. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

For me it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the woman wants & what ever she wants. The only request I have is be sure that it smells good before I go down on the woman & please don't add anything that makes it taste bad. Also please let me know if I need anything else before inserting my cock inside.

Focus136 likes this.
  9. john slick

john slick Members

my wife is Chinese and her pubic hair is straight as an arrow,and about three inches long

Straight Up likes this.
  10. regina73

regina73 Members

shaved no hair in your mouth when eating same dor when she hies down on you. me and wife have always been shaved

RBecca, Harry7272 and Klimax2gether like this.
  11. Shaved or just alittle hair to play with on the that sweet cat. It turns me on.

regina73 likes this.
  12. My wife has been sugaring and exfoliating her kissy and oh man is it soft, soft, soft. I love how her pussy lips kind of grab my cock and I can feel her lips on my shaft. She always kept it trimmed but about a year ago decided to sugar it for me and boy do I like it and so does she. I can say she gets much wetter down there after removing the hair.

13. Windman

Windman Members

I really love a shaved pussy, my wife simply cant wrap her head around it and refuses to shave hers. She thinks it makes it like a little girls and thinks thats what I want. Nothing could be farther from the truth, I’ve explained to her that it makes it less like an arm pit. There is nothing in my behavior that would suggest I am attracted to young girls so when she says that I'm extremely offended that she would think it.
    Sigh…just one more thing that gets in the way of a healthy sex life.

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife has shaved her pussy for years and I keep myself shaved as well. We are nudist and love to go to the clothing optional resorts. We are doing lazer hair removal at this time to our genital area. No more razor burn or chafing. It’s a personal choice.

Klimax2gether, Focus136 and regina73 like this.
  15. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

I prefer a bush, but I've never understood why some people tend to think that a shaved pussy makes a woman look like a little girl. It doesn't. I mean, it's just a small part of the body. There is so much more where you can see that it's an adult body. Tits, hips, even the shape of the pussy and the labia. I can understand it's indeed offensive when someone tries to suggest that if you like a shaved pussy, you would prefer little girls. No, you just prefer a grown woman with a shaved pussy and there is nothing wrong with that. And of course your wife might prefer to keep hers hairy for whatever reason, she might even think that it makes her look like a little girl. All fine. But she should not suggest that that would mean that you would be into little girls, that doesn't make any sense. Personally, I think it doesn't hurt to take one's partner's preferences into consideration. I prefer a woman to be hairy and my girlfriend prefers a guy to keep everything shaved. We both want to be attractive for each other, so she keeps a full bush while I shave my whole pubic area. She actually prefers it a bit less hairy for herself, her own preference is a landing strip although she doesn't mind keeping the bush. And I don't have a strong preference for myself, but the only reason why I'm shaving so often is too please my girlfriend. So we both don't have the style which we would choose for ourselves, but we know the other likes it, and that's important.

My girlfriend's pussy is basically a tight slit with no inner labia sticking out, and she used to shave in the past. But even then I've never thought that it made her look like a little girl. And she never thought it made her look like a little girl either, although the last time she shaved shaved it bald she wasn't very happy with it as she thought that a bit of hair would make it more fitting for someone of her age. She was 29 at that time and it was the first time she had a bald pussy since she was 21. So you can understand she wasn't used to having a fully shaved pussy! But when I told her it looked nice and complimented her with her shaving job (even though I prefer hairy, I can acknowledge that she did a good shaving job), she wasn't offended and definitely didn't thought she looked like a little girl. Nevertheless, one week later she shaved again but left a landing strip, and kept it like that for a few months before returning to a full bush again, which she has kept ever since.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    PGA, Windman and Klimax2gether like this.
  16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We both shave weekly for many years. It is one of best thing we do to enhance our sexual pleasure. The sensation of touch of each others smooth and sensitive skin of the genital region when we tightly embrace is so pleasurable.

Percyjackson1790 and Focus136 like this.
  17. Ybcican

Ybcican Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sad to say that my wife gives me the same BS... ugh! I’m shaved, she sports a FULL bush.

18. My wife has a huge bush and the hair extends to her inner thighs. Hair extends too from her pubic hair to her navel with fine hair on her legs. She has beautiful feet with long toes with fire engine red toenails.

19. Focus136

Focus136 Members

Cant go down on a bush, its got to be smooth for me. Luckily the vast majority of women i have been with have been shaved, nothing worse than seeing a bush peeking out the side of a womans knickers..

Altman, JeffT and regina73 like this.
  20. That's the beauty of diversity!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.