Pussy Hair

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by 3rd Husband, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a landing strip

zorro69, Nippleman, scratcho and 7 others like this.
  2. BPC

BPC Members

Sounds like a good place to land.

Farmnaked and curiousfellow like this.
  3. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I love a woman that changes it up it’s sexier to see one minute landing strip then then next bare

Focus136 likes this.
  4. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I’m mostly shaved I leave a patch above my cock I don’t like my dick to have sideburns

5. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Even though I prefer a bush, a change every now and then definitely isn't a bad thing. My girlfriend did that in the past, she changed quite often between a full bush, a trimmed bush, a landing strip and fully shaved. I can remember a time that we had sex in the morning and I was eating her hairy pussy out. She had the bush already for more than six months and hadn't trimmed during all this time so it was really hairy. After sex, we took a shower and she decided that it was time to get rid of her bush so she started shaving. It took quite some time because her razor got clogged with hair with every stroke, she didn't trim before shaving and the hairs were almost 2"/5cm long, so you can imagine that there was a lot to shave away. But after some 20 minutes, she was finally done and her pussy was bare again. Needless to say that soon after the shower I was eating her out again, feeling a freshly shaved smooth pussy for the first time in months.

Redwingsfan likes this.
  6. Donna_69

Donna_69 Members

I have been shaving my pussy since my teen years. I love the feel of it. Also like my lady lovers to be shaven too

Jmack, zorro69, Nippleman and 9 others like this.
  7. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Your boyfriend is one lucky guy

8. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

It never really mattered to me until I saw this question. Thinking about it I guess I like trimmed.

zorro69 likes this.
  9. jj07

jj07 Members

as are her girlfriends!

Redwingsfan likes this.
  10. SR9

SR9 Senior Member

Absolutely love it when my wife keeps a bush! She can definitely tell too haha

11. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Does she always keeps a bush or does she shave it sometimes?

SR9 likes this.
  12. SR9

SR9 Senior Member

Before me she only ever shaved it completely. With me she trims or keeps a nice bush because she knows it really turns me on

Python 8 and Orlando30 like this.
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Cumming in for a landing !

14. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

A landing strip? How pretty that must be!

15. zorro69

zorro69 Members

To each his own...one man's meat is another man's poison, haven we heard that saying ?...For me, my preference is for my girl to hv a little hair down there below...sparse to moderate neatly trimmed not the amazon jungle type of hair...but at times, once in a while i love to see her pussy cleanly shaved to botak...this so i can see her pussy clearly in all her full glory, particularly her 2 pussy lips n the mound of venus at the top without any obstruction of view....for me variety is the spice of life...don't like to see the same every single day...let's hear from the girls themselves

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
  16. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

Some changes every now and then can indeed be nice. My girlfriend used to do that in the first years of our relationship. She used to keep it bald when we met, but I preferred a hairy pussy. Nowadays she keeps it hairy but at first she didn't like it, so she would let it grow sometimes to please me before shaving again. She tried a lot of different styles. It was not uncommon that she grew everything out to a full bush, then shave everything away. Let it grow again, shave a landing strip, keep the strip for some time, let the bush grow out again, and repeat. Sometimes she would trim her bush, or she would leave a little triangle instead of a landing strip. Or she would leave the bush on top and only shave her labia. I have seen so many different styles on her!

zorro69 likes this.
  17. Jc50hguy

Jc50hguy Newbie

I prefer closely groomed pussy hair or completely shaven smooth. Natural is OK as long as it's not a mega jungle and the pussy lips are tight. Huge labia lips are not a turn on to me.

Orlando30 and Klimax2gether like this.
  18. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Me too :)

Orlando30 likes this.
  19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I like yr gf :)...she is so creative n likes changing the look of her pussy hair every now n then to excite n seduce u :eek: ..naughty girl she...haha...not always sticking to the same old look...it would be very sexciting for us to take a look at her pussy once in a while to see wat changes she has made for herself down there ;):eek:

20. Openmindedone01

Openmindedone01 Members

I only like it fully natural; the same with breasts, ass, etc. Shaved/waxed is a turn off for me. Nothing is as visually appealing as a mature, natural woman that actually looks like a grown woman. Large labia, areolas and nipples is a big bonus.

I never understood the shaved trend. Hard pass for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.