Pussy Eating Advice

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by TrashDaddy, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Thanks, Scarlette. I never actually thought about "mind sex" before. It just seemed natural for me to make her feel safe and comfortable. I've found most women enjoy a lot of foreplay, no matter how it ends. Kissing, caressing, learning how she likes to be seduced, her titties played with, fingering so when I put my head between her legs, she is ready for what I'm going to do with my lips and tongue. When she is relaxed and comfortable she will give me verbal and physical clues to what she likes. Eventually, she becomes confident that I'm giving this gift because I want her to have it and I truly enjoy giving it.

6Sailor9, cllvsd and (deleted member) like this.
  2. LydaG

LydaG Members

I like to think of it like the beach. The pussy you're going at is the sand, and you are the waves. The waves have high and low tide. Sometimes the waves speed up, sometimes they slow down. But you know for a fact that if you watch the waves retreat into the ocean, they're going to flood back in. The waves are liquid, they ripple, they move, they shake, they flow to all of the parts of the beach. And of course - waves are wet! Honestly the best squirts I've had, and squirts I've given was from eating pussy.

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Is OP still checking messages?
    Did he achieve his desired results?
    I will give generic advice for what I know because I had more than one partner and there are differences what works better although I am lucky to say I have done a good job so far.
    OK, it was a bit of bragging.

What I offer is not in any particular order. Knowing your partner and taking the time to discover by talking and doing.
    what I offer is not in any particular order.

Knowing your partner and taking the time to discover by talking and doing.

Opening your mind. I couldn’t say that in the case of the girlfriend in this case, thinking that if she is able to communicate during the fun she can help Opening your mind. I could say that in the case of the girlfriend in this case, thinking that if she is able to communicate during the fun she can help her partner getting her there.

Persistence and dedication. I was with someone who took very little time and it was easy to bring the next ones after. I was lucky.
    And also I was with someone who took a lot of work, 20 minutes minimum doing the same things the easy orgasm partner received.
    I offered that woman to feel free to tell me what she likes the best but she never did, so I just kept doing whatever I could and it worked.

Here is some thing for some women who might be hesitant to talk or be more open with their partners. here is something for some women who might be hesitant to talk or be more open with their partners. I was with this younger woman and I was giving her attention doing things that had worked very well with a couple of lady friends in the past. before I started I told her that if I do something that’s not as good as she likes that I would love that she made her self a favour to tell me to do something different. She said she would be worried about offending a guy and I told her to tell me because I wanted it To be a good experience for her instead of cheating per shelf of the pleasures she is looking for.
    to be a good experience for her instead of cheating herself of the pleasures she is looking for.
    Back to the action, I am having a good time and while she is enjoying she decided to tell me to stop what I was doing and just give her oral. That’s what I did for her and I could tell she was pretty happy and it gave the results she wanted and needed. After she was satisfied she told me that I was the second person to make her orgasm in seven years!
    After she was satisfied she told me that I was the second person to make her orgasm in seven years! And the next time we met I knew what to do. I was hoping to explore long enough with my hands to get her G spot stimulated but she was not comfortable with that yet. I hope she experienced something different so she could have more ways to enjoy her sexual experience

Sambone likes this.
  4. IwillBrb

IwillBrb Members

I usually start upstairs with the tits. Sucking the tits then giving the nipples some attention. All the while pressing her body against mine. I'm just burying my face in her breasts. Licking, biting, sucking. Then I'll rub her ass and squeeze it, spank it. Then I'll start rubbing her pussy. Then I'll lay her down and give her stomach and hip bones some love. Then I'll lick her pussy real good up and down her lips before I give her what she really wants. I start caressing that clit with my tongue. I'll pull up the skin above her clit to expose her clit more. I'll suck on it. Then lick. I'll thump her clit a little with my thumb. Rub it with my thumb. Then I'll settle in for a continuous rhythm of licking her clit in the same spot while she does sit ups then she starts shaking and usually she cums.

But there have been times where I have done my best and the woman doesn't cum. Usually it's due to they are cheating physically or emotionally. At least that's been my experience. Every faithful woman I've had, and the casual ones where there's no strings attached. I eat them out for ten minutes and they have an orgasm.

5. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I wouldn’t recommend eating cats.

But I can almost eat out my own vulva... if my tummy wasn’t so round. It’s like the only part of me with any meat on it. Other girls have big tits or asses, and I have a big tummy.

Sambone, imreadyforyou25 and Mrcurios like this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

That's sweet.....'tummy'.....

Sambone likes this.
  7. dwt16

dwt16 Members

Have you ever tried gently sucking her nipples before working on her pussy? It will really get her clit tingling. Then lick that pussy softly. Should do the trick.

Sambone and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  8. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I think the best advice I can give you is that we're all different. What one woman likes, another might not. You need to learn to read the person and adapt.

9. jeanette_33

jeanette_33 Members

Don't go right for the clit. Slow at first, then speed up when I tell you too.

6Sailor9, beachwalker, Ralfee and 6 others like this.
  10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The original poster has long since left the building. But what I saw was an issue not with the technique of the OP but the inability of the woman to allow her body to orgasm. That is the key to it. If she is trying to hard to orgasm it isn't going to happen. Anyone can be affected the same way. No matter how great the sex is it isn't going to happen for trying too hard. The receiver needs to be relaxed and let the sensations fill their body. They have to allow themselves to become immersed in the pleasure that can be experienced. This is related to the Kama Sutra philosophy pertaining to the pleasure oriented faculties of life.

Sambone likes this.
  11. I like kissing, nibbling, stroking, rubbing, caressing, mmm, everything, from her ears down to her toes. When the time is right, she will let you know.

12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My FWB will lay back and pull my head down as she spreads her legs. She keeps her hand on my head and nudges me a little to let me know when it's good. She gets wet after a while and lifts her hips. I'll slide 2 or 3 fingers into her pussy and push gently down on the floor of it. She likes that pressure and she says it makes her feel like she's being fucked. I'll have my lips around her clit as I suck it and my tongue running in and out of the upper part of her pussy. I can usually feel her clit swelling between my lips. She ALWAYS asks me to play with her breasts just before she cums so when she says that, I reach up with my free hand and stroke, pinch and pull her nipples. Within seconds she cums and I keep my mouth and tongue right where they are as she twitches and lifts her hips. When she's done, I'm soaked from my forehead to my chin and she has a rosy chest and breasts from her climax. Every so often, she'll ask me to start her off by licking her ass a little but usually it's the way I described it. The fingers in her pussy get squeezed when she climaxes and I love that feeling.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  13. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    beachwalker and RiffDude like this.
  14. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

When it comes to eating pussy I say do it early and often! just joking, but seriously
    Don't read about it find and friendly women who will let you get in their and explore
    Listen to her, let her guide you and understand that another woman will be a little different, but similar
    You know what they say practice makes perfect
    Nobody says reading about it makes perfect :p

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  15. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  16. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Lots of good suggestions here. I learned to use the bridge of my nose to make contact with her clit when I am tonguing her deeply, and she likes that.