Pussy. And panties ...

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Uhardrodnme, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

There are a number of threads & quite a few comments about panties & sniffing panties here...
    We guys love you girls. We love everything about you: the look in your big, beautiful eyes when you're feeling playful; your full, red, inviting lips; your perky breasts; your long, shapely thighs; hi-heels & silver anklets; the way your ass swings & sways & bounces & jiggles when you walk is breath-taking & cock-stiffening ... but, mostly, dear precious ladies, we love your pussy. We love the way it looks & feels, all wet & squishy with sweet love-nectar, and we very much love that warm, steamy, musky, intoxicating aroma that it puts forth ..! That said, it most certainly follows that we also love any and everything that you ladies choose to put near it, especially including those enchanting silky, satiny strips of sheer sensual joy that is the crotch of your panties! We love to jack off, and the scent of your pussy nestled there drives us wild with hot, horny desire for you and all your soft, warm, yielding feminine charms -- especially that darling little pussy lying so sweetly between your soft, creamy thighs as you spread them apart, deliberately exposing your openness & willingness to let us ravish & satisfy your shivering, quaking sexual needs ...
    We love to fantasize about eating your pussy & fucking you & kissing you & sucking & licking & gently biting your lust-swollen nipples, and inhaling the aroma of your woman-pussy as we stroke & clutch ourselves tightly & gasp & groan & grunt & cry out in the night to the sudden bursting, leaping, spewing, spurting, scalding wetness raining down upon us enhances the thrill of all these things more than you can ever know ...

2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Well, that caused a rise.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

And, what to be done about it ...?

4. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

That's quite an encomium you've offered.

I like dick about much as the next girl when the mood strikes, but I can't imagine offering it a song of praise.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Who is "we"? I wanna meet them. :hearteyes:

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Men ...

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

ALL of us ...

Angela36 likes this.
  8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Thank you!
    1) It's the way I (and ALL men!) feel about you foxy ladies!
    2) Your remark, I think, fairly represents the disparity in our society between the males' and the females' view of sexuality & the willingness to express it.

9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I wish!

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  10. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

My invitation of a day or so ago is still open -- I'm alone & naked in bed, on my back ...

Harry7272 likes this.
  11. Angela36

Angela36 Members

If you lived next door I'd be knocking....

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  12. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

If you lived next door, you'd have a key to mine!!

Angela36 likes this.
  13. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

And I'd have dozens of pairs of your panties strewn all over & under my bed and in my closet and bathroom ...
    And when you weren't there with your hot, wet pussy or tight, clingy ass wrapped around the hard, horny dick reaching up toward the ceiling, I'd be constantly sniffing them and committing 'bisexual acts' with them and myself!!!

Rocket73 and Angela36 like this.
  14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Sounds like you would be the perfect Emergency-Fuck-Friend!

15. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

As do you yourself! Emergency, Full-time, Anytime, Anyway you want it! Love to watch a woman masturbate to orgasm(s) & have her watch me jack & cum (I love to play myself like a beautiful, finely-tuned musical instrument, with my voice giving testimony to the beauty of the crescendo & finis!
    I've been fucked up my ass many times, but never pegged by a woman, which I would dearly love to 'get' ...

Angela36 likes this.
  16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Sorry. Never done that either. I'm more into face sitting and other forms of oral and vaginal sex. I guess it just won't work.:pensive:

17. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

No demands here! Just incessant sharing of the things we both DO like! (I'll give you til sundown to get off my face, PROVIDED you've flooded it several times with your delectable woman-juices several times!)

It most certainly WILL work!!

Angela36 likes this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

We have an accord!!!!!! My greatest pleasure will be giving YOU your greatest pleasure! Name your wish, and I will rush to fulfill it!

Angela36 likes this.
  20. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I would provide AND expect nothing less from an emergency fuck friend.

Uhardrodnme likes this.