Pure mescaline

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Hedgeclipper, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Any of you guys try any pure extracted mescaline or pure synthetic mescaline?
    I was thinking of dosing 300mg. Think I should go higher?

what are your thoughts on pure mescaline? Should I just take cactus?

2. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I think this depends on how much do you wanna puke!
    Synthetic can stay down and cause a lingering nausea for the whole trip (nasty)
    while cactus comes up pretty fast so you get over the purging state faster.....

also puking up powder based drugs is a lot more painful... I took 2c-b pills on empty stomach before and that pukin really hurt. I thought my stomach was empty.. (and it was..) and I kept gagging and gagging till something came up ( hard to digest stuff I ate days ago) not pleasant stuff...

the cactus liquid should come up pretty easily...

Tho dosing with powder is easier... and probably feels more pure!

When i took mesc a few days ago I did not puke.. but the nausea was kinda there. I had to eat and fill my stomach to make it go away. ... but I took eyeballed 200 mg... 350+ will probably make me puke... I will test it when I have time :)

1 person likes this.
  3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've done a crude extract of mescaline and taken a low dose. Crude extract meaning other alkaloids got pulled with the mescaline and it likely would have taken a couple washes to purify it.

Imo unless you want to trip with a group of people who can't handle taking the cacti , extractions not worth it, literally its relatively expensive if you're just pulling for a couple people. I feel the cacti (San Pedro) provided a much more cosmic, flowing and rolling type trip where the extract acted more like a 2cx. If you do go for an extract, I'd suggest like 500 mgs to make it worth it.

I've yet to vomit from San Pedro after several explorations with it, so that factors in my response as well.

1 person likes this.
  4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Been there on 2C-E:(

Never puked either although I always feel like I might for a little bit. I agree 300 mg is a light trip. You should dose higher.

1 person likes this.
  5. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I changed my mind.. Ill only eat half..I eyeball and I always underdose.. there is no way thats 500 mg... more like 700... Im going to party on it so ill just eat half.. look like powder but its actually very small crystals
    That record is not allowed for sale in the usa btw.. i hope all the fbi agents are looking at silk road and not this place...

Edit: yeah I just ate half of that!

edit. should have taken it all... Im not used to eyeballing mescaline.. I just cant do it properly..

6. thismoment

thismoment Member

That's the first negative I've ever heard about synthetic mescaline. Some people experience nausea; some don't. Some people prefer cactus to pure mescaline, but it seems to be more of a preference vs. pure mescaline having negative qualities.

7. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

What ten did you use? Did you get a tan powder or a brown hash like substance? I need to know... I did 3 different techniques and I need to figure out what the best stuff to dose is.

As I've said before I think the best technique is to dry up Peruvian torch and grind it into a fine powder, then mix it with water and form a paste, then you make little pellets out of that and swallow them with water ginger ale and lemon juice

Think I should dose the powder or the paste? (Pics a couple pages back). Dosing on good Friday. The paste turned more strongly orange with the marquis reagent but it also smells weird. What did your stuff look like?

8. fluke

fluke Member

Is there any way to test the purity of the synth powder I have run across?

9. Bud D

Bud D Member

I never puked from mescaline or cacti other than fresh cacti...even cured but I mean wet and not dried...that makes me very sick for a moment.

The best I had was a mix of crystals and dried peyote, very fun time.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

2cb didn't make me puke. But for the Mescaline I have no clue. I wouldn't take any if it were me. I would look for shrooms if you feel like tripping. It might be a safer avenue.

Oops.. this was posted a long time ago. Lol.