Pure Aries Born March 21 (1st day) At 4:44

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by digital 3.0, Jan 9, 2005.

1. digital 3.0

digital 3.0 Member

Hey whats up,

Im like pure aries, and I know all about Astrology. Even down to what we should eat, and I tell you the potassium in mangos really does help me out. Although to much fire happens when I eat a lot and don't drink water or eat carbs. Yeah, I like to explore the mind, and I love the kinky geminis. Intelligence is key for me. "One man's brain damage is another's creativity"
    Although im having a tough time right now, im so lonely because my past two girlfriends were Pisces, and im surrounded by Tarus' and all these negative signs. Anyone please, especially you lovely Geminis hit me back!!! ;)

2. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

awww ima pisces, why did are you lonely now because of them?
    what did we do????*sobbs* lol
    you gotta tell me cuz im 16 and im starting to think i have a curse cuz my friendships with males seem to end (im actually ending one now soon) or deteriorate when i suggest we become more than friends (w/ cancer,saggitarious,+scorpip)....weird huh?
    oh and sorry im not a kinky gemini, i kno a couple tho

3. digital 3.0

digital 3.0 Member

I think its because Pisces wants it all traditional, they want it perfect. They are looking for the Cinderella, if you will, type thing. They always make me feel dumb, the signs are just so highly uncompatible.

4. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

oh i c, well guitly as charged
    actually i liked the cinderella stuff b4 but i find that the unexpected romances are best, the weirder the better (i guess im jus weird then)
    i have a friend whos an aries, i think he thinks im bizarre but he sticks around :)

5. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

you asked for responses from geminis, and i'm one of those, so here's my two cents...

first of all, you're not a "pure aries," you were born on the cusp. if you're born on the few days around the sign changing, you're a cusp. you may feel like you're so much more of an aries, but don't discount the other half of your cusp. it could provide you with a lot of answers. or a lot more questions, either way. you're on the cusp of pisces. ;)

and second, your venus is in aries, too.

does that help?