Pulp Fiction is the greatest movie ever made. Change my mind...

Discussion in 'Cult Movies' started by Calmerchameleon, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

I absolutely love Pulp Fiction. I bought it on VHS, DVD and Blu-ray (twice) and watch it virtually every time it's on TV. Every time I watch it, I find something new that I missed and it never fails to entertainment me!

I'd go as far as to say it's the greatest movie ever made.... So it's your job to change my mind! What films do you think is better than Pulp Fiction that I should watch?

Cello Song likes this.
  2. Naveed khan

Naveed khan Members

I agree with you. Also watch Lawrence of Arabia, it's a great movie.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It IS a great movie, but the original Bladerunner is my favorite among a list of hundreds. and hundreds.

beachwalker likes this.
  4. Cello Song

Cello Song Members

I can't change your mind. It's that good. The writing is tight, the conversational foreshadowing is amazing, almost every line is highly quotable. I recommend seeing it in a theater with a glass of beer and a Big Kahuna burger.

5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The sequel to, "The Truman Show" that Hollywood will never produce, is of everybody recording Truman blowing up televisions and showing people how to blow up their fucking televisions and get a fucking life.