Puking \ throwing up (Can't eat \ drink for 14 hours)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Wintera, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Wintera

Wintera Members

So always when i do lsd \ mdma \ mushrooms.
    AFTER Only 30 minutes i just puke everything i ate including water.
    And everytime i eat or drink anything i just puke it on the spot right away.
    Even water, trying to even put 1 drop of water on my tounge and i just
    start to puke digestive juices and what happens to me i s that i get so Dry!!
    I can't drink for like 14 hours and i feel a strong headech. !!
    Usally only after i go to sleep and wake up i can drink \ eat again..
    And it's the not fake or anything because my friends take it too from the same bottle. and thier just fine..
    And it happens to me with lsd \ mdma \ mushrooms doesn't matter what type!!

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Sounds like these drugs are a bad choice for you. What about just not taking them?

You should be fine without food for 14hours+. Dehydration might be more of a problem.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i kind of had that problem too. mostly with mushrooms, although acid did the same thing just less severe. only did mdma once, and had no problem with it. i don't think it was ever as bad as you describe. the weirdest thing was that it didn't always happen, but probably about 75% of the time.

i haven't done any of them in years. partially because of that, but mostly because i don't have convenient access and don't have any real interest in finding it.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.