Pueraria mirifica

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Crossdress, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Crossdress

Crossdress Guest

Hello all, I am 33 old crossdresser, love to to dress as a women and not only that. I start feeling that I need something more than wearing a dress and using sex toys. For some of you that might be not serious but I've bought soap and pills with extract of pueraria mirifica which contain estrogen. My goal is to loose some body hair, get more feminized and even have a small boobs. I know that you can say those pills and soap are fake and does not work, but I would like to try. I would like you to give me some advice. Do you know if I take estrogen (any kind) and later in my life decide to have a children, is that going to be possible, I mean is the sperm will loose its qualities or I will be not able to produce a sperm at all, and if I will be able to have a child, is that will have any side effects on it. Thanks in advans for the answers and I am sorry for my English.