Public Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nutafternutafternut, Dec 16, 2017.

1. nutafternutafternut

nutafternutafternut Members

Hello to all of you who will read this.

First post to this forum so apologies if this is not in the right section.

On a recent trip to Prague, I encountered a man masturbating in a public park late at night. I found this frankly to be quite funny and at no point was I upset or afraid. However it has left me thinking about how prevalent this is amongst the general population and as a recent media graduate who would like to put my degree to use - I’m sure there’s a meaningful story to be told.

So I’ve decided to to make a documentary on this and would be grateful to anyone who could give me any insight into this type of behaviour. If anyone would like to discuss (however discreetly you would like) then it would be much appreciated. I can be contacted via a direct message or my username @gmail.com

Regards,

Transguy and RBecca like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

let me know when your documentary's finished. sounds like a must watch to me.

Irminsul likes this.
  3. Wishful Thinking!

Wishful Thinking! Members

I masturbated at a rest area on I95 today while a lady trucker watched from her passenger window!

Joe90 and RBecca like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. That never happened. :p

Joe90, jmadre and (deleted member) like this.
  5. BaldGuy87

BaldGuy87 Members

I might be a good person to talk to. No e-mail, send a message if you wish.

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

A meaningful story? About jacking off? :D

7. Goander

Goander Members

My experiences with public masturbation or being watched anonymously have been with a female and us both pleasuring each other.

8. Niconico

Niconico Members

I often take my kayak out on the river, on sunny days, lay back comfortably in there and take my suit off, the vest stays on and I will admit I enjoy having that time by myself. Hell, I could almost tie a sail up to that mast

Joe90 likes this.
  9. I love a nude beach and public toilets

RBecca likes this.
  10. Jmack

Jmack Senior Member

I was in a restaurant one afternoon, and a lady did this. She knew I was watching, and I could tell it turned her on.
    I got up and walked by her table on the way to restroom. Leaned over and told her to cum for daddy. She instantly started shivering with pleasure.
    When I returned, she left but not before slipping her number to me.

RBecca likes this.
  11. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think you have to pick your spot carefully. Seems we're more prudish than we were in recent past. That said, it's fun. My older FWB sometimes masturbates by herself or with me (or other men) on her balcony. FIfth floor so it's not exactly easy to see from the street and the balconies are offset from each other. BUT, if you were to go to the railing you can look over and see other balconies, at least most of the way in. That's what turns her on...the possibility that she or we could be seen. I've had girls masturbate to the finish line while riding in my car and I'm sure they were seen by a few others, especially the truckers. The exhibitionist in us can be a read driving force for public exposure and masturbation.

12. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I have on several occasions. Rest areas, forrest, desert, driving, cruise ship balcony.
    Hottest was in a hotel room that faced a large office building. As per my habit I opened the drapes and stripped. Walking around the room when I noticed a woman looking at me from her office. So I started wanking. Right before I came I saw that a couple other ladies had joined her....watching me. That was one intense orgasm. Then I worried that there would be a knock on my door. Hotel security or police. Wish one of the ladies had come calling.

Joe90 and Jmack like this.
  13. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Public toilets are the best. The beach is always a good place too...specially if you want to get other action. Chicks seem to think it's so hot if you're not afraid to do it in public.

14. Lord Nick of Smith

Lord Nick of Smith Members

I do it in public often. In the woods in the park. Public toilets. ( A police station toilet once) on buses and trains. In the car while driving and parked. I know I've been seen a few times. Once a middle age lady stood and watched. A youngish couple tutted and walked away and another woman called the cops on me

15. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Swingers club outside of Chicago, naked in a room of mostly dressed and partially dressed people.
    I heard comments (mostly positive), giggles and encouraging comments too.
    I'm not hung or more than average looking. My wife encouraged me to keep my eyes open, that wasn't easy.
    I came looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman who made a couple of not exactly positive comments earlier. She pulled one of her boobs out as I was nearing orgasm.
    That was a difficult situation and a really great orgasm.:p

Transguy likes this.
  16. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

In the woods frequently

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

The only time in public (as opposed to outside the home but behind a locked door) was on a beach many years ago, which was deserted.