Pubic hair...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Universal_Donor, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Binky

Binky Member

I’m not a guy, but you should do what feels comfortable to you. Its Your body and guys should like you for who you are. Personally I think my b/f is quite lucky because I feel most comfortable with a “landing strip” (that’s all shaven apart from a small triangle at the top) and he love it.

2. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

I've thought about being complety unshaved, however, it looks childish. A true woman needs some pubic hair or else if feels like your fucking a small child!

As for men shaving their pubes, I dont know if I like that idea or not! It's nice to have you face pressed into pubes while you have a thick cock cumming in your mouth! Maybe I'm totaly psycho. I've also though however, feminist rights, if a woman is said to "MUST" shave her genitals, why is it so "queer" for a man to shave his. Men think it takes away from their masculinity to shave!

Personally, I belive that men can be uncontrollably hair as well. There is a line that needs to be drawn. Men, at least trim

3. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

wow i dont think ive seen anyone write that much on pubic hair before!

hahaha!

just kidding, man

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Ok. Like if the girl wants to be shaved totally bare then thats cool. But if she wants to be like completly natural, thats even better. Its up to the girl, because I like it either way. But I think i prefer natural over shaved.

5. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

its kind of a sad thought that guys don't like it natural anymore.. way too many expectations! I would be kinda grossed out if i was with a guy who shaved his parts!

Girls have to wear makeup, shave their whole bodies, wear uncomfortable tight clothing, uncomfortable shoes, spend hours straightening or doing their hair, etc to make guys like them and then still theres often little respect involved.
    We think we're come really far from the 'olden days' of woman being objects and sex slaves, but really not much has changed.

Although I must say a rediculous number of guys are also starting to get trendy and dress up, do their hair etc,.. so unmanly and to me unattractive!

(Just so no one can attack me: these are just examples, and generalizations. This is not really talking about 'love' either)

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I personally have to shave everything. That's the only part of my body that I really spend time on. I just don't like hair down there. It makes oral sex much better because I can feel my man's lips and tounge where I otherwise wouldn't. and it makes me feel cleaner. It makes me feel sexy and it's easier to feel comfortable about my body.

as for guys, I prefer a little trim. I don't like getting hair in my throat either.

7. Ladylocks

Ladylocks Banned

Pubic hair is beautiful and it feels good when you have sex with two bushes rubbing hard against each other...

8. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

*cough-splutter-drool* <3 ya ladylocks! ;)

9. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

I like trimmed. Too much isnt necessarily eww, but it just feels and looks better when its trimmed to a manageable state. A lot can sometimes get uncomfortable.

10. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Actually, we don't "have" to do any of that shit (which are assumptions that society says we -must- do this, not really generalizations). It's all personal choice. I wear makeup, yes. I don't wear uncomfortable tight clothing - it's uncomfortable and not flattering to me. Ditto for shoes. I spend ten minutes on my hair a day, max. And I do it for myself, not to impress men.

I'm not trying to be a complete bitch, I'm just saying that all of the choices we make are just that, choices. A person who truly loves you will still love you if you aren't wearing makeup

Anywho, onto the thread's intent,
    I shave my pubic area, except for a largeish patch ontop. I shave right by my labia, and the outer edges of my 'triangle', and trim the rest. I think it looks better and increases the possibility of pleasure. I also prefer if a guy is shaved or trim, since my skin gets irritated with vigorous sex (and what good sex isn't at some point vigorous?) when he isn't trimmed at all.

so guys, if you want your gal shaved, be willing to do the same, n'est pas?

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I agree with Ihmurria, a lot of girls do a lot more than they need to. Guys don't care as much as you girls do.

Ihmurria, that sounds hot. I just want to tell you women I don't know how it is for you but, I shaved down there once just to see what it was like. NEVER AGAIN It not only took forever but, I got itchy as hell. I might trim but it's never getting shaved again.

12. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

I agree with you, but one thing though, I do not understand how they can keep up with it? I mean I know this one guy, he's 28, and he goes to a waxing salon and gets that waxed... ouch for him right? It is one thing a girl doing it... that is perfectly normal, but a guy? kinda iffy about that one.

And girls shouldn't do shit to impress guys... i choose to shave myself because it is for me.. i never had anything down there.. and i dont want it there

13. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

to: ihmurria

u said: "Actually, we don't "have" to do any of that shit (which are assumptions that society says we -must- do this, not really generalizations). It's all personal choice. I wear makeup, yes. I don't wear uncomfortable tight clothing - it's uncomfortable and not flattering to me. Ditto for shoes. I spend ten minutes on my hair a day, max. And I do it for myself, not to impress men.

I'm not trying to be a complete bitch, I'm just saying that all of the choices we make are just that, choices. A person who truly loves you will still love you if you aren't wearing makeup."

Thats why I said I was generalising. I wish you wouldnt have made me look stupid.
    No shit we don't have to do any of it, I DONT! Im just saying a lot of girls do! Gr. :(

14. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

yeah.. but a lot of girls are just a bunch of dumb bitches...

15. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Member

well i have read it all.. me myself dont shave down there i shave my legs for skirt and armpits for smell, but not my pussy i will reconsider it but......... i wonder what will come next to shave maybe people wont have any hair at all no more just to be up to date